OFF and OF

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rach Dilks

Reaction score
I find it really annoying that people et this confused!!! Anyone else?

Me too, but I find done and did even more annoying, I find myself yelling at laptop screen :(

Me too, but I find done and did even more annoying, I find myself yelling at laptop screen :(

Sorry I agree . If one more person posts 'I done my friends nails last night ' or 'I done a set last week ' ect i will also scream at my screen -lol

I LOSE my temper when people get this mixed up with LOOSE 😁😁😁

Lose = not found
Loose = not tight

I do hear you all here, but some of this can be blamed on auto correct on phones/computers, but of course everyone should check that before hitting send!

What about all the wud, cud, guna, u, ya and all that bastardised English that this wee Scot cannot understand never mind all the other nationalities we have on this global site!

IF you want some help on SalonGeeek then ask clearly in proper English....please :)

I do hear you all here, but some of this can be blamed on auto correct on phones/computers, but of course everyone should check that before hitting send!

What about all the wud, cud, guna, u, ya and all that bastardised English that this wee Scot cannot understand never mind all the other nationalities we have on this global site!

IF you want some help on SalonGeeek then ask clearly in proper English....please :)

Ha! That made me smile. It's not just you wee scots!

I LOSE my temper when people get this mixed up with LOOSE 😁😁😁

Lose = not found
Loose = not tight

Im glad im not the only one who loses (not looses) my patience with this one!

The incorrect use of off and of drives me nuts too. As does should of instead of should have or should've.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

Your and you're! Use it correctly!!!

Arghh I hate this too! Another major one for me is 'there', 'their' and 'they're'.

Pacific / specific

Two very different things.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Definitely and defiantly lol xx

Haha my fella got a supposedly intelligent threatening email from his exes, new fella. He was threatening him into signing adoption papers, saying he knew about the law etc etc bull and bull! But the best bit of the intelligent email was that he couldn't spell, complete correct sentences and wrote it all in chavvy text shorts! Instead of being threatening it had me and the mother in law, rolling around in fits of laughter!

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Bored and Board is another annoying one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another one that really annoys me is bold and bald, as in "the man had a bold head" no he didnt, it's BALD!!

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Pacific / specific

Two very different things.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

This is another of my most irritating! 😡😡
The Pacific is a bloody ocean!!

I hate 'off of'
As in 'I need to get off of this forum and get some housework done' 😁

To and too
There, their, and they're
Grrrrrrr!!!!

Latest posts