Official Salon Geek peeps got talent showcase, 2012

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collin

the original not the fake
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Inspired by a recent thred running on peeps musical skills inspires this thread
Its simply amazing what hidden tallents peeps seem to have so lets hear what you can do thats either special,unusual,funny,skillful or whatever

Anything from musical skills ,skydiving,riding a motorcycle whilst balancing a scotch egg on your head,cooking a meal for 16 for less than a fiver:eek:,bending a finger back on your hand,managing to fall asleep while visiting the bank manager...simply anything

Any U tube vids would be greatly apreciated

To liven things up we will hold a bit of a competition to see who gets the most heart points.

The rules are that readers can vote for there favorite "Talent" simply by hearting the poster...only one vote for each peep please :wink2:

The poster with the most heart wins the salon geek peeps got tallent competition :hug:

Mmm as for a prise well thats not really for me to say but maybe someone :wink2: might just be inclined to donate a salon geek mug for the lucky winner

Ok so let the show begin,good luck and looking forward to seeing just what talents are out there :hug:

May the best man (or woman) win lol :hug:

According to my humsbums I'm an expert on the pink oboe!
:eek:

It's amazing what colours you can buy them in the music shop ;)

And errrmm I'm hoping for 'your' special talent there is no YouTube vid Lynne? Lol
You did actually make me LOL though ;)

:lol::lol: Lynne!.

According to my husband I made the best steak and kidney pie he had ever eaten the other day and he keeps telling me.He either wants me to make another one or he wants to hear me on the oboe.

Blimey, your husbands are just so complimentive (not sure that's a real word) but now I've decided I want one... I wonder if there are husband to order search sites lol.

I've no special skill other than talking complete codswallop ;)

Lmfao I'm actually crying that is so funny I'm guessing to there are no you tube vids of you playing the pink oboe........or are there lol :eek: .

Well I must say I must be excluded from this talent show because I do already have a salon geek mug in my possession :lol: but I will show tell you my skill.

I can get my legs behind my head but I may take it one step further and try Lynnes trick and try playing the oboe at the same time :eek: this may be a bit of a mouth full bahahahaha (pardon the pun).

It took me a good few minutes to get that joke. Oh dear ;)

Come and see us at the show to see why I'm so good on it!
They say practice makes perfect...
;)

I am a size 8 and 18 years of age, but I have a talent for looking like a size 14 and aged 60.

Lynne, your talents know no boundaries, but to be fair Rinn is the champion plucker.......

Come and see us at the show to see why I'm so good on it!
They say practice makes perfect...
;)

Ladies I think we could all learn something from Lynne here :eek:;):lol:

I have hyper mobility in my fingers so they bend in all sorts if strange ways but every time I take a photo it looks like a pink oboe :(

I have been reading this thread and I had no idea what was so funny so I googled it. I'm American and have lived here for four years but I have never heard it called that. I actually thought it was an instrument or something. Duh!!!! I feel like such an idiot. Pmsl.

I have been reading this thread and I had no idea what was so funny so I googled it. I'm American and have lived here for four years but I have never heard it called that. I actually thought it was an instrument or something. Duh!!!! I feel like such an idiot. Pmsl.

Yikes I dread to think what came up in google when you typed that in!

Im 32 and still get asked for id, that has to be a talent surely :p

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

Lol,I hadn't a clue either...

Latest posts

Back