OH MY GOD ! Just got my first beauty booking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyk

Reaction score
Iv just had a client from my website that would like to book me for her wedding day in june 2010 haha ......But oh my god that court my off guard cos iv only had sale's reps ring me up, up to yet i dont even set up till next month :green: . she wants make up, & ((nails , tanning, facial)) the week befor, and she said she bets her mum will wont the same cos she hate going without. i could feel myself getting a nervous wreck on the phone and talking fast :cry:. shoud i call her in a few months times just to confirm. knowing my luck they will split up befor 2010 ha ha

Well done kelly! Calm down chick you will be grand. I would phone her up and tell her you would advise regular facials up to her wedding to get her skin in good condition. I think perphaps week before would be a bit soon,some people can be prone to few break outs after a facial but this is just my opinion. did you ask about colours of her dress and bridesmaids? Just tell her you had someone in with you at the time and never got chance to ask her all this or explain to her. I always do trial for brides for weddiings to usually do them for there hen night that way they see it and get to make use of it. hth:hug:

Call her back when you are set to go mobile and say that you need to do a consultation with her for the treatments and take a deposit also, hth :hug:

A work colleague who is solely a make up artist, sends a booking confirmation in the post to them and kindly asks for a deposit. Probably a safe bet when it comes to wedding bookings.

Iv just had a client from my website that would like to book me for her wedding day in june 2010 haha ......But oh my god that court my off guard cos iv only had sale's reps ring me up, up to yet i dont even set up till next month :green: . she wants make up, & ((nails , tanning, facial)) the week befor, and she said she bets her mum will wont the same cos she hate going without. i could feel myself getting a nervous wreck on the phone and talking fast :cry:. shoud i call her in a few months times just to confirm. knowing my luck they will split up befor 2010 ha ha

Well Done Chick!!!

Its so exciting getting your first booking! And also nervous but trust me that nervs just phases away i look back on when i used to get so nervous and think to myself oh why did i get nervous it just comes natural to you after a while.

Dont worry about talking fast on th phone to this day i ocassionaly talk too fast and get my words mixed up lol.

I would suggest for you to call her about 1 week before her booking to confirm the appointment.

But remember you will have bookings between this client so by then your confidence will be great and you wont feel nervous

xx

Latest posts

Back