Ohh which logo should I choose?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) It was quite tuff!! they are all really good!! but have to say 1st one followed closely by the last one :). Happy choosing hun!

Those are really good and very eye catching.. the ones that stood out for me was the first and last ones.. but gosh I wouldnt like to pick which one ... oh the dilemma!

Good luck :hug:

ooo.....erm.....ooo....erm...ohh it not fair they're all so nice.

ok decision time...

the 1st one.....hmm...no.....

the 3rd one.....hmmm.....mayby..

ok ok i go for the .....

the last one

yeeey

Good luck choosing
:hug:

Right geeks I'm going with the last one, no the first one, no second....:lol:
It's going to be the last one, already put it on my website and it looks fab.
Best £20 I ever spent.

Do we get a prize for picking the right one? :lol::lol::lol:

only joking :lol: ....Good choice!

:hug:

they are all fab again but i love the last one isn't he a talented geek big :hug:s

Here are the logos:
Logo design angelic nails

Help me pick one please, they're all great it's to hard to decide:rolleyes:
I quite like the last one, what do you guys think?

Thank you Extensionize for doing such a fantastic job creating these for me.:hug:

A logo is a very personel thing and should reflect the nature of the buisness you are in,it should be as simple as possible without to much fuss about it...if you look at any succesfull brands like Virgin,Argos etc their logo's are bold yet simplistic...

A good tip for a good logo is that even if you might have different coloures that if you photocopy it that it still looks good and says what your trying to say...
In other words the logo looks good either in its colour form or in photo copy mono
Hoping this helps

I like the last and third :)

I dont know how to add a link yet....:irked: but just wanted to add, n agreement with collin, nobody ever forgets my logo!!!! A pic of a 1950s style lady in her undies!!

Absolutely-

There's lots of things to bear in mind when choosing a logo. It is a personal thing- but of course, its not for you- its for the people looking at it.

Bear in mind that its going to go across different mediums (web, print and signage) so it should be easily "scalable" to any size.

And "fussy" isnt the way to go- Collin is right in that most large organisations have a simple logo (that looks equally good in greyscale) even to the extent that its the company name in a eye-catching font- with few embellishments.

Have it different enough to make you stand out but not different enough so its unusable.

"Perfection (in design) is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but rather when there is nothing more to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Last edited:
No. 5 and the last one IMO, but yes, you are spoiled for choice.

Nice work Extensionize!

i like the 5th one and the last one, good luck in choosing hun xx

I like the last one but could they capitalize the "a" its a proper name it should be capitalized.

The last one for me too! :green:

Latest posts

Back