Oil on uniform help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

girlynails

Reaction score
hi guys ive just started my swedish massage course but silly me has massage oil all over front of my white uniform ive washed it on hot wash but its not touched it help how do i get it out it looks bad and i dont want to go and buy a new one thanks xxxx :irked:

try washing up liquid and then wash in a biological whites washing powder and get yourself a tabard.

have a search on google hun, there is some great ways. Some say grease proof paper and ironing over the paper. Any how must fly , next client in five xxxx

hi we are not aloud to wear a tabard at college but will try grease proof and then liquid and washing and see if that helps thanks guys xxx

I used to dissolve some soda crystals in hot water then soak my uniform in that before washing it normally. It lifts grease out brilliantly.

I used to use a product called Stain Devil (the one for grease ond oil). It was good for removing the marks left by wax too. Don't even know if it's available anymore you'd just have to look in a few supermarkets - or online I guess.

Get it dry cleaned, the oil should then come out, but beware the crispness may go out of the white.

Now this is an old one but it does work. - Put salt over the mark (pile it up a bit) and leave it for 24 hours. When you uncover it the salt will have absorbed the oil and removed it from the cloth! Good luck.

Julie

Latest posts

Back