OK which supplier to use as budget supplier? Please vote

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which budget supplier do you think is best quality?

• Hairport by valentine (indian remy)

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Ladylocks

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Viola hair extensions

• Newends

• Heavenly hair

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Smp beauty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enchanted locks (indian 1g)

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

Lovehair13

Reaction score
Ok so I know there's a thread regarding best supplier and believe me I have read every single page. Only I am stuck as to which supplier to give a try for my budget supplier as many people around here can't afford the higher quality and are asking for a lower budget. Also I know some of these do indian but does anyone know if newends heavenly and ladylocks are indian? Thanks and lets vote!

Also could you please comment how long the hair of your chosen supplier generally stays in good condition for.

I'm sure this thread will be helpful for a lot of new extensionists!

Forgot to add ggs hair extensions so if anyone votes those please just comment! Xx

Iv been using hairport for months now as my main supplier and iv not had a single problem with the hair. I mainly use the Russian but have used the Indian remy and it last 4 / 5 months easily and you could probably re tip and reuse it as its been in good condition when iv removed but my clients prefer to buy new hair.

Iv been using hairport for months now as my main supplier and iv not had a single problem with the hair. I mainly use the Russian but have used the Indian remy and it last 4 / 5 months easily and you could probably re tip and reuse it as its been in good condition when iv removed but my clients prefer to buy new hair.

Thanks for replying Hun, with the russian hair how many strands on average does a full head?? Also with the indian remy does it thin towards the end pretty bad or is it ok?? I hate scraggly ends on hair extensions so if they don't have that might consider using them with a 4/5 month lifespan. Do you have a picture with the hairports indian remy extensions fitted so I could see what the hair is like?? Xx

I would use Enchanted Locks!! Though Sjk is my only supplier, I use their Luxury Remy or their New Double drawn, but for budget hair I would use their AAA. Have you tried it?

Thanks for replying Hun, with the russian hair how many strands on average does a full head?? Also with the indian remy does it thin towards the end pretty bad or is it ok?? I hate scraggly ends on hair extensions so if they don't have that might consider using them with a 4/5 month lifespan. Do you have a picture with the hairports indian remy extensions fitted so I could see what the hair is like?? Xx

It all depends on the client really I generally fit around 100 to 150s depending on clients own hair thickness etc if you add them on fb they have pics of the hair fitted, I think someone who works there fits it too. Here's a link http://www.facebook.com/hair.p.extensions?ref=tn_tnmn

You guise are going to side eye me for this.
But I get my extensions on ebay.

Before I installed extensions, I had them installed on me for years. So I've had nice quality hair, dreamweavers, cinderella, lush, etc. They were good, but I like ebay extensions. I bought them on a whim to experiment with, and I loved them. The problem I always had was the tips falling apart after only a few months of use, and that does not happen with the ebay ones I get.

I wouldn't recommend these to everyone. Honestly I would love to get some balmain hair for myself and my clients, but I'm not certified. I've never heard any complaints from clients on the extensions I get from ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive used ladylocks on my dolly head, washed it, straightened etc, they're doing double drawn this year so all the single drawn is on ebay for pennies :-0 ;-). Its alright for £100-125 type pricerange, I like studio58 for my standard range

Jellybean, you can buy balmain without having trained with them

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

Jelly bean-
This is a professional forum,for professionals

SJK aaa for budget :)

SJK aaa for budget :)

Sjk is not one of the options, please lets don't start another " clear up the confusion" thread, my head hurst thinking about it :Scared: lol x

Jelly bean-
This is a professional forum,for professionals

I'm in cosmetology school and working toward my certifications.
I thought I was still allowed to be here. If not, I can leave, and I'm sorry.

Ebay extensions are cheap and they do the job, so I thought I'd let you guys know. My clients have never complained. They last a long time.

I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to cause trouble with my ebay comment.
I'm new here, and I just wanted to contribute to some posts, and help.

The extensions I get from that seller are from a real supplier whose company got bought out. The company still sells extensions, but they only sell clip ins now. I used to buy hair from hairport for clients, but they only lasted 4 months, so I tried this hair from ebay, and I was quite pleased and surprised.

Again, sorry for my comment. I didn't mean to disrupt the post.

Haha yes the eBay hair comment!

I have just written a really long rant but have deleted it, I've decided not to get involved.

I have just written a really long rant but have deleted it, I've decided not to get involved.

Sorry but what are you talking about?? What is there to actually rant about?? Just because she made a comment regarding eBay extensions doesn't mean people have to follow suit.. There's actually nothing to rant about..

Ok so I'm not looking for any arguments. Just wanted to let people know who are on a lower budget looking for some extensions for themselves. I use well known suppliers for my clients and have never used ebay. But I went to remove a girls hair extensions today (she had left them in her hair for 6 months) bad state on the matted roots. But the hair which she bought from eBay apparently for £50 for 200 strands was absolutely amazingly soft! Said she had been using tresemme on them, something I thought was to be avoided? Shows how different all extensions are! Amazed I was. Complete amazed. They felt softer than mine that I've only had in for couple weeks from sjk!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back