Old school Photographs site

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Lou

Scatty Blonde Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Fell for it, amazing likeness tho:)

Well after 4 hours sleep ... yup... think that really could be me! :wink2:

i haven't changed a bit...:o i just "WAX" more now...very good !!!!

thats was funny!!!!

I was panicing too thinking I had put the wrong dates in... doh!

I am sure I have changed a bit since that photo was taken ;)

i have`nt changed at all lol

i was the one on the right lol

that was very good, def a likeness!!!!! i was getting really excited at seeing my old school photos, think ill have to go and turn the loft upside down to find my piccies.xxxxxxxxxxx

Oooh, you got me there! Amazing likeness, less the body hair.lol

Very Good!

I Was pleased with the end result! i was the one in the middle (haven't lost a bit of my youthfull looks lol,

Was dreading any real photo's of me popping up (god in the seventies too) Phew!!!!!!!! ....I wouldn't inflict that on anyone!

Surely there would have had a Public warning before viewing this site as some pictures might offend lol.

Good one.

I'm afraid i've never looked that cute!

My hair is a bit shorter these days BUT Hell......I sure havent changed an awful lot! :rolleyes:
I was always monkeying around at school.....I always wondered if I could ever get a flash back to those "wild" times!!!!
:green:
BRILL!!!!

I can't believe how long my hair was then - and I knew I should have had my teeth sorted out. Just compared it to one I had taken last year and apart from a few wrinkles I have not aged much at all !!!!!!!!!!!!! PMSL - can't believe I fell for it - should have read the threads before pressing the link :lol: :lol: Excellent

Very good!!!!

Gotta send that one to a few freinds!

Latest posts

Back