Olive Oil Face Mask

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alimac

Reaction score
Sorry I am full of questions tonight.

Tomorrow I have a facial assessment and as part of that I am doing a hot oil mask on a client - we normally use the oil that the college provides which isn't that great so I had a thought - I could use olive oil!

Can I?

Don't see why not but do the college not have other facial oils that can be heated under the infrared lamp?

Hi Angela,
Last time they only had this horrid stuff, maybe going to go in early and see the beauty admin and see what's in her store cupboard - see if I can unearth something a bit nicer that the chip fat stuff we normally get!

Almond oil would probably be nicer.Its lighter and doesnt smell at all.

Hi Angela,
Last time they only had this horrid stuff, maybe going to go in early and see the beauty admin and see what's in her store cupboard - see if I can unearth something a bit nicer that the chip fat stuff we normally get!

Hope you get sorted probably even coconut oil would be lighter

i agree with gillian, almond oil is totally non offensive, i use it sometimes and have never had any complaints, or even wheatgerm maybe x

i agree with gillian, almond oil is totally non offensive, i use it sometimes and have never had any complaints, or even wheatgerm maybe x

Wheatgerm may be a bit whiffy too! It's normally mixed with another base oil.

avacado oil

Suitable for facial massage and treating mature skin. Contains protein, vitamins, lecithin and essential fatty acids, easily absorbed. Blocks the sun's rays and protects the skin.

Latest posts

Back