Olympia hotels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
i need to stay over at the olympia show for 3 nights. we usally go to the hilton right near the ehibition centre, but want to know if anyone has any recomendations for something a bit more budget concious. everything costs a bomb for singles. any ideas ?
p.s dont say share, i love being on my own.

i need to stay over at the olympia show for 3 nights. we usally go to the hilton right near the ehibition centre, but want to know if anyone has any recomendations for something a bit more budget concious. everything costs a bomb for singles. any ideas ?
p.s dont say share, i love being on my own.

I like the Regency near Gloucester Road (Queens Gate I think)... used it for years and years. It is comfortable and reasonable (although whenever there is a show on I think all these hotels take the P a bit). But ASK for a business rate and they usually give you something off. .. You will need to take a taxi to the exhibition Ctr. though ... (5 minutes) I'm sure you won't mind sharing one of those, and it is more reasonable.

Last edited:
Try late rooms......they have some good deals.....look at the london tube map to locate area...

thanks i'll check both those ideas out.

Premier Travel Inns are usually pretty reasonable ... take a look at their website too if you get a chance.

There is a Novotel down in Hammersmith, just a short bus ride away. Look slightly further afield for places with good connections on the bus or tube. Premier Inns are my budget hotel of choice, failing that Travel lodges.

The Hilton Olympia while location is good I really don't get on with very well. About 2 / 3rds of the rooms I can't physically stand up in the shower the ceiling is that low! And this is the room they give to a person checking in with their hightest Loyalty scheme status!!

Mat

There is a Novotel down in Hammersmith, just a short bus ride away. Look slightly further afield for places with good connections on the bus or tube. Premier Inns are my budget hotel of choice, failing that Travel lodges.

The Hilton Olympia while location is good I really don't get on with very well. About 2 / 3rds of the rooms I can't physically stand up in the shower the ceiling is that low! And this is the room they give to a person checking in with their hightest Loyalty scheme status!!

Mat

ive stayed there a few times. had to change rooms once because it was noisy, but normally its been a good experience. but then again i am only 5' 6''.
looking for something a little less expensive as i have to fund my own room this year because i'm going on a course rather than working at the show.

Latest posts

Back