Olympia?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I have just put my feet up after a verrrrrrrrrrry long day at Olympia! I went straight to the s2 stand to get the new shellac colours (great deal!) and lumos (great deal!) and minx (you guessed it - great deal!) followed by watching some fantastic demos by Dellas Nails, meeting Amy from towie (added bonus - lovely girl) then quickly rushing around the rest of the stools before the day was over - yes I spent about half the day mincing around S2, there was just such a great buzz around there, the demos were fab and met the lovely Mr Geek himself, and a catch up with my trainers; Ketan and Pamela! It was the best stand by far! I also picked up some fab deals with konad, went on the wobbly machine things - which was like having a massage - I loved it and couldn't stop giggling! And now I'm home with a yummy cuppa cho-yung tea which is supposed to help with weight-loss! Yippee! All in all a very good day... Looking forward to the next one! I agree, it would be great if it went on for a week! :biggrin:

I Got there at 11am (after major train delays was aiming for 9:30) all stressed thinking I was gonna have to que for 2 hours at the S2 stand, but was pleasantly surprised, I got there and was number 3 in the que got the lovely new shellac colours and lumos. Got a few other great deals across the show and did not have to contend with any major ques. A good day at the show, followed by shopping at Stratford west field, I am absolutely shattered now. :)

I arrived there yesterday at about 10.45. Was much quieter than I hear Sunday was. My first stop was S2 to get the new shellac colours. Queued for 5 minutes only! However a couple of hours later the queue was much longer so glad I got there when I did!

I loved watching Naja Rickette on the nail arena stage, she had some good hints and tips for Minx!

I will spend today trying out all my new things that I bought yesterday! :)

I have just spent 30 mins writing an essay length post on how fabulous it was to work on the Sweet Squared stand over the weekend, and it dissappeared:( (gutted!)
When Ive had some breakfast, ill write it again!

Don't you just HATE it when that happens??

We will await with baited breath, Liza!! :hug:

Couldn't get to Olympia this weekend (at Centre Parcs with some girlies......you wouldn't believe I was thinking of cancelling when I realised the two would clash!!!!)
Just wondered if some lovely geek in the know (mayge Gigi :hug:!) would have an inkling if these amazing deals - what were they by the way???, would be available at Professional Beauty in Manchester. Was going to order the new colours today but if there are great deals at Manchester, I may hang on if I manage to restrain myself enough.

H xx

Couldn't get to Olympia this weekend (at Centre Parcs with some girlies......you wouldn't believe I was thinking of cancelling when I realised the two would clash!!!!)
Just wondered if some lovely geek in the know (mayge Gigi :hug:!) would have an inkling if these amazing deals - what were they by the way???, would be available at Professional Beauty in Manchester. Was going to order the new colours today but if there are great deals at Manchester, I may hang on if I manage to restrain myself enough.

H xx

There will be different deals at Manchester. It is a bit late to list the deals that were at the show now ... we didn't list them before and it's over now so it doesn't matter. We always do great deals but they will always be different ones.

Just got back - phew, that was a long day, but really enjoyable. No queues to get my Lumos (great offer btw), no queue for my Minx (another great offer on the Illusion - couldn't resist buying 10 packs!) We missed out on the Glitzy Lips pink and red but got a pack of the copper.

My daughter got a great spray tan at the Lena White stand and an excellent demo make-up and advice on the Mac stand.

The only disappointment for me was that Harmony did not have the new LED hard gels available.

I spent a really stupid amount on bits and pieces so I need a lean spending and hard working week to recover.

Great show.
I am so excited you got your Lumos, we would like to thank you for using our product!!!

Does anybody know if Shellac will be at Pro Beauty North and if so what the offers will be? Neither S2 or Ellisons website have the offer any more where you get the lamp, rack and other bits for just over £200.

Really hoping there will be a good offer at the show so I can buy it there and then and save a few pennies :)

Does anybody know if Shellac will be at Pro Beauty North and if so what the offers will be? Neither S2 or Ellisons website have the offer any more where you get the lamp, rack and other bits for just over £200.

Really hoping there will be a good offer at the show so I can buy it there and then and save a few pennies :)

Yes, of course they will be there and as always there will be exciting offers .. not going to tell you though!! lol We like surprises!

Latest posts

Back