omg help me please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonkers

Reaction score
I went to loreal 8 weeks ago and had my hair done it was really nice they used platinium plus with 10 1/2. 1 toner. anyway my regrowth was bad and has i have no money as a single mother i decided to use a home hair dye kit just to take away the darker roots til i can afford the hairdressers anyway took it off and its gone grey over the dye they have used. i have used hair dyes before and this has never ever happened to me. what can i do i am trying not to cry as that wont help me. I now have long grey hair like a 70 yr old woman!!!

any help pls.

this is because the colour u used at home will most likely have been a very ashy blonde and because they hair that was already coloured by the hairdresser was already so blonde, it has grabbed onto the ash colour from ur home kit, in turn, turning ur hair this overly ashy grey colour.
you wont like it, but u are just going to have to live with it untill you can affords to go to the hairdresser., failing this book in with your local college where a student will be able to perform a colour correction at a fraction of the salon price. a highly skilled tutor will be their to guide them right through the process.. . . x

oh no what a shame, its a complicated thing to explain but you'l now need to counteract the ash. defo have a look on the intrenet for your local hair and beauty collage and book for a colour correction, they will ask you to go in 24 hours before for a patch test but it'l work out loads cheaper that a salon x

you know those little silver sachets from wella? the shaders and toners? well ,they r just coloured shampoo so an 8.3 ( which is gold) should help with the gray .it wont go away but may look a little better. dont put anything permanant on yourself and get yourself to a hairdresser!

Latest posts

Back