OMG iPad and iPhone 4 - almost got scammed!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow see that's what I mean! There are actual SOME genuine foreign buyers lol but the rest of the scammers let them down lol lucky you with your car! x

I've had a similar experience to Steve. I love old mini's and my husband bought a 1972 one but it had no seatbelts in the back because of the age of it and I was pregnant so we put in on eBay and the winning bidder was from Mexico so we thought he wouldn't come for it but he arranged the boat and we drove to the boat for him after we'd got the money from PayPal and he shipped all the way to Mexico.

It's a shame about the scammers because their are genuine people out there.
I have also sold a Mini to a foreign buyer :biggrin: A bloke i met through EBAY was importing repossessed sports/fishing boats from the Florida keys and he was shipping old style minis back to the USA in the containers. I knew of a couple of minis in a friends barn and we sold them too him. For a really good price.

My friend returned the parcels to me today! I brought her chocolates to say thanks she does not know how grateful I am hope this scamming stops! x

My friend returned the parcels to me today! I brought her chocolates to say thanks she does not know how grateful I am hope this scamming stops! x

Ah thats great, your so lucky you knew someone to stop it being sent, Bet your scared to relist them. Just pleased you get them back:Dx

Ah thats great, your so lucky you knew someone to stop it being sent, Bet your scared to relist them. Just pleased you get them back:Dx

They're not going back on eBay t all now! X

Ok everyone, we all know there are scams everywhere in the world with the UK not been an exception. There's a lot of scam going on in Nigeria by Nigerian's but we are all not bad and fraudulent. I am PROUDLY Nigerian with a capital letter. Steve, most African's spends cash not credit card or paypal and to the OP, I'm really sorry you had to go through this but thank God its all joy in the end thanks to your friends mum.
Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Ok everyone, we all know there are scams everywhere in the world with the UK not been an exception. There's a lot of scam going on in Nigeria by Nigerian's but we are all not bad and fraudulent. I am PROUDLY Nigerian with a capital letter. Steve, most African's spends cash not credit card or paypal and to the OP, I'm really sorry you had to go through this but thank God its all joy in the end thanks to your friends mum.
Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

I agreed that not all of the buyers are fraud, and don't have anything against Nigerians! The country just has a reputation of fraud happening frequently

Latest posts

Back