omg! they really did drop off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noulady

Reaction score
Today 2 of my nails came off in 1 whole bit tip and resin:Scared:how flippin freaky is that.(yer that with serve me right laughing at my clients who say that)
I am a nail tech and have been using this system for a year on clients and myself. I have broken and cracked 2!!! nails in that year and usally I have no problems with them I feel this system was made for my nail beds:green:
Now I know some medication can cause problems with lifting have any of you experienced problems with fertility drugs? This month I have been injecting myself ready for some fertility treatment this is the only thing I can think is causing it:cry:

I would be very difficult to say what exactly caused the problem, if it was the fertility drugs then I am pretty sure that if would affect more than just 2. When I was on fertility treatment my nails and enhancements were as good as ever, but I would imagine that everybody is different with this.

Is it possible that not everything was removed from the surface before application? Have you re-applied to these and see what happens this time around.

all but 2 are now lifting, will soak them off as soon as i get to work tomorrow:irked:, I think I will bite the bullet and keep them off for good.
I dont really want them on if I a little geek is one on the way (fingers crossed) i'm guessing i will last a week without them:green: is there a rehab for enhancements??

Is it simply tips and resin you are wearing, no l/p or gel overlay or fibreglass/silk to reinforce the resin?

I had a client who was having hormone treatment for Polycystic ovaries and no matter what I did, this was one lady who couldn't keep nails on. They came clean away, whatever system I used.

I use tips and l&p, I really think it has something to do with the medication:|
I never hardly crack the dam things, they are coming off whole and leaving a nice clean nail bed

Just wanted to say that I wish you all the luck in the world with your treatment, I too went throught this, as well as IVF, due to being polycystic. So all round the board I can sympathise. Stay positive and healthy, and I hope it works the first time. In regards to your nails - pamper yourself with manicures (thats all I could do too). I now have 2 children (miracles) a daughter 15 and a son 2. :hug:

Latest posts

Back