One for the NSI gel Geeklings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaseyboi

Reaction score
Hi all

Can you please advise on NSI gels? Am I correct in thinking the new Body Builder gel is thicker viscosity than the normal Balance gels & less self leveling?

And has anyone used the new Body Builder gel & how do you find apex building/ strength with this? I am just "playing" with gels at the mo & will be having some education with gel in the near future (CND) but find Apex building with normal Balance a little tricky as it levels quite fast.

Any help would be great

Many thanks guys

Hi all

Can you please advise on NSI gels? Am I correct in thinking the new Body Builder gel is thicker viscosity than the normal Balance gels & less self leveling?

And has anyone used the new Body Builder gel & how do you find apex building/ strength with this? I am just "playing" with gels at the mo & will be having some education with gel in the near future (CND) but find Apex building with normal Balance a little tricky as it levels quite fast.

Any help would be great

Many thanks guys

Chase - You are absolutely right in thinking that Body Builder Gels are thicker. Many people find them easier to use when building because they hold their shape more (while still self-leveling). You may also find them particularly easier to use in the summer months - we all know that heat can make gels runnier.

Thanks once again jessie :hug:

Will grab myself some Body Buliler gel & have a go. The normal Balance gel is nice to use but want a bit more shape to the body of the nail rather than on the flat side lol. I find im having to cure very quickly after building up the stress area or it flattens out & looks thick but flat. If Body builder holds it's shape then I can do 4 fingers at a time then thumbs last and keep the gel where I want it. On the whole though im loving gel as getting some fab results with it which is a nice change as most regular geeks on here know I struggle with l&P so hoping I have found a system that works for me:)

ive got some pics in my album of my nails i did using the body builder cover pink.i really like using them and once ive used up all my normal balance gels then i will probably convert to the body builder gels all together although i dont feel my new pot of the cover pink body builder gel is as thick as the little sample one i got :)

Latest posts

Back