O'nine gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
with respect Kirsty Meakin is using the same company to produce her Colourlock and I don't see anyone asking for her MSDS sheets so why O'NINE?

I'm guessing because this is a thread about O'Nine and not about that person who ever she is.
And to be fair, you have only just joined this site so I don't see why you made the comment about being greeted with "nothing more than negativity and bitchiness" There is so much more to this site than that, I doubt that you have read it all. So much knowledge too, it's fabulous.

I work with only the best products because my clients deserve the best which is why we like to know exactly everything about products before we buy into them.

Where did you find out about this product? I'd never heard of it until this thread.

I dont know much about MSDS sheets to be fair, im still learning the lingo, but surely they can they can be found online no?

I dont know much about MSDS sheets to be fair, im still learning the lingo, but surely they can they can be found online no?

I think the MSDS sheets are in this thread, it's not what people are asking for though. Like someone mentioned a few comments above this one, it's the huge claims they seem to be making about the product that there is no info for and none of the reps seem to have answers to the questions we're asking xx

Wow I have enjoyed this thread a lot.
And skin geek and willow nancy are very knowledgable geeks!
So happy to have such passionate therapists on this site.

Sadly with the deflection technique displayed by o nine is prof that perhaps they do not know the answers themselves (giving benefit of the doubt) or they might be hiding something.

Either way as said before I now will steer clear of this company!

Beauty at your finger tips!

*** ADMIN NOTE ***

I have had confirmation from the Beauty UK show that this is a fake account and not a representative of Beauty UK or Beautyserve. So I updated the name of the account at their request and banned them while I was at it.

I would just like to clarify a few things about O'nine as you are aware we hold the largest beauty shows in the uk and for anybody to enter one of our shows there is a certain criteria they have to fill with background checks and European certification to the health and safety and they are what they say they are. We can confirm that they have passed all there background checks with flying colours even animal testing there product is tested in France and therefor no animal testing is done. It seems to us that there is some sort of discrimination here at the moment the distributers are happy to have a private meeting with anyone who as any doubts about there products and prove they are what they say. But on a more serious note at as come to our attention that people are making threats by phone calls to course trouble at our event if any such behaviour takes place you will be arrested prosecuted and banned for life from our events. We would like to say Good luck to O'nine hope you are a success in the future there is always room for more choice for people in this industry we hope you enjoy your event and hope to see you at many more
regards
Beauty uk :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't see anyone being that upset as to threaten anyone over this lol...

Last edited:
"But on a more serious note at as come to our attention that people are making threats by phone calls to course trouble at our event if any such behaviour takes place you will be arrested prosecuted and banned for life from our events. "

Well I hope no one 'course' trouble !!! -and this is a very aggressive statement

As a exhibition organiser you may want to use spellcheck !!

A Beauty UK publicist joined on Saturday am & instead of making their first post positive and about their own organisation they wrote about O'Nine.

The publicist found the appropriate thread which had fallen way down the board & then proceeded to post a barely literate threatening endorsement of O'Nine. Yes, that seems above board & not at all suspicious :lol:

A Beauty UK publicist joined on Saturday am & instead of making their first post positive and about their own organisation they wrote about O'Nine.

The publicist found the appropriate thread which had fallen way down the board & then proceeded to post a barely literate threatening endorsement of O'Nine. Yes, that seems above board & not at all suspicious :lol:

Well their last thread was blocked because multiple users with the same IP address were commenting on the thread. Not that this is the same, this obviously looks like a legitimate post from Beauty UK... Not bogus at all!

I used to exhibit for a well known company...i paid for the stand etc as i was the Scottish Distributor etc....pretty sure i was never asked to show where the products were tested...to be honest at the time being that the ingredient lists etc were in Chinese i wouldnt have been able to :lol:

Anyway..does a show organiser charging thousands of £s for a stand really care where things are tested? As an exhibitor you tick boxes and sign that you comply with Health and Safety etc and have adequate liability insurance etc.
Its a show to help promote business...i really dont think any organiser would look into individual company claims too?

Haaa haaa haaa I literally wet myself reading this. O'nine please don't even bother any more your company has dug it's own grave love!

Don't worry no one will threaten your company we don't want anything to do with your company!!!
Wow you must have a super option of yourself thinking we would waste or time!
I would rather be eating a muller rice yogurt!

Beauty at your finger tips!

I used to exhibit for a well known company...i paid for the stand etc as i was the Scottish Distributor etc....pretty sure i was never asked to show where the products were tested...to be honest at the time being that the ingredient lists etc were in Chinese i wouldnt have been able to :lol:

Anyway..does a show organiser charging thousands of £s for a stand really care where things are tested? As an exhibitor you tick boxes and sign that you comply with Health and Safety etc and have adequate liability insurance etc.
Its a show to help promote business...i really dont think any organiser would look into individual company claims too?

Yes I agree with this . It has been a while since we attended but when we did exhibit at the shows not once was our background looked into , simply the measures you say

There is no way I would have thought that show organisers have the resources , the time or in fact the inclination to do such in depth analysis of potential exhibitors

And if we did wish to exhibit again a post such as the one by Beauty Uk here would want to make us avoid that show like the plague . Very , very unprofessional and totally unwarranted

I almost feel bad for laughing at this thread. Almost.

Well ... I've read through this whole sorry thread and I'm actually .... Speechless. For once. :eek:

I can't see anything positive coming from leaving this thread open any longer, so I am closing it here.

Just for confirmation, I have heard back from Beauty UK. They have not registered, nor posted in this thread and asked for it to be removed. To keep continuity, I simply changed the name of the account and banned them.

Again; Beauty UK did not post in this thread. It was a fake account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back