Ooh, new app!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do I look at just the nail threads? It all seems to be mixed together? X

Go to menu, click browse>professionals>The Nail Geek :)

Does anyone else find it annoying that when a thread you've posted in has a reply, and you click on it, it now stays straight at top of the thread and not down to where your reply is?

Eeeek not too sure on the update ..... Looks really different and am getting lost hahaha 🙈🙈🙈🙈me n tech just need a word or two 😝😝 I'll like it and get used to it that's when it'll all change again haha such as life 😁😁

Does anyone else find it annoying that when a thread you've posted in has a reply, and you click on it, it now stays straight at top of the thread and not down to where your reply is?

I think you need to go to settings and set it to go to 'first unread' to see the latest replies?!

I hate it, prefer the other one lol but I do hate change so will take a while!

Oooo I want to see...I'm android too

Confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

Has anyone else gone on the Salon Geek App today, to find that it has all changed? I'm struggling to find my way about lol! X

Yes me too! Thought I'd pressed wrong thing!

Has anyone else gone on the Salon Geek App today, to find that it has all changed? I'm struggling to find my way about lol! X

These have.....
http://www.salongeek.com/showthread.php?p=2321841

Mine hasnt changed yet, I'm on android.
Confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

Addendum by AcidPerm: I've just merged the two threads together so that everyone can easily read and add to the existing comments. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you need to go to settings and set it to go to 'first unread' to see the latest replies?!

Worked for me, thank you 😁 you're definitely the most clued up on here with this updated app! Haha

Worked for me, thank you 😁 you're definitely the most clued up on here with this updated app! Haha

Haha... I like to just click around when there are new functions. I'm a bit weird like that :-/

I initially thought 'don't like' but have quickly got used to it and prefer it.

Great new look!

Found another function (by accident)...
If you tap and hold a post, it brings it up in larger font/zooms in so its easier to read :)

I find if I go on participated it doesn't look different if someone has replied to the thread than if they haven't...

Im finding it difficult :(

My poor brain!

Xx

I find if I go on participated it doesn't look different if someone has replied to the thread than if they haven't...

Im finding it difficult :(

My poor brain!

Xx

Are you pulling the page down to reload? Some times I have to do it even after doing it automatically

I think I'll stick with the web version for now.

You still can't see 'Groups' on the App which is probably why there are fewer posts on them nowadays.

When will this come to android?

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

OK I'm converted, I now love it:green:

i love the new app bit difficult at first but soon get used too it 😀

Latest posts

Back