Ooh, new app!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princessamie

Reaction score
Logged on tonight and all has changed :)

May take a while for me to get used to but it's looking good!

It's still the same for me. What's changed on yours?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414784807.162680.jpg

It's all got a bit more modern, a bit more app like.

Screen shot of the new menu...

It's not updated on my android tab yet though, so not sure if they're still rolling it out

How the pig do I post a new thread on my phone on the new layout?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's weird on my iPad too!

Ah I'm on android that'll be why no change for me as yet! Looks similar to fb from your pic

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's so different! I think I like it but I'm getting lost lol 😁

It's so weird isn't it !! Lol - I am just finding my way thru it now x funny how we get so used to things being one way! Change is good x

Haha you can actually see what everyone's doing 😀 right now if u go on people

I'm on my iPhone 5 it hasn't changed. Mind u I think it's been begging me to update the app for a while now lol

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

My poor ickle brain

And looks like facebook 🙈

Hmmm, not too sure what I make of it? It's probably loads better and does loads of new things but the other one was super quick and easy to use, hopefully I'll get used to it soon :) x

Oh no not sure if I like this new layout, wish I hadn't updated! It's gonna take some getting used to!

Just updated mine, definitely will be taking some getting used to!🙈

It seems good but definitely will take some getting used to!

It looks much better I think!

To start a new thread, I think you go to 'browse' and then click the 3 dots on the right hand side then click new thread. There may be another way but I don't know it yet 😕

If i go to messages on the new app, i can find inbox but want to check on sent.... Any clues where to find them?

You're all being very polite. I'm finding this new app a pain in the backside :(. X

How do I look at just the nail threads? It all seems to be mixed together? X

If i go to messages on the new app, i can find inbox but want to check on sent.... Any clues where to find them?

You're all being very polite. I'm finding this new app a pain in the backside :(. X

Go to messages and click on 'inbox' at the top, select 'sent items' :)

Latest posts

Back