Opi aaxxium soak off gel- has anyone done the course/used it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollylolly

Reaction score
Hiya, I am a newbee to this site, after having a look, decided to give it a go, as their is a lot of invaluable advise & information here.

Has anyone been on the OPI Axxium soak off gel course or used the gel? I spke to OPI and now I am thinking of doing the conversion course, which with the lamp and starter kit is around £350.00. I would very much appreciate any feedback on this product anyone has to offer.

I have been using buff off coloured gels (IBD) for about 2 years now and now think soak off would be kinder and not so time consuming.

Any comments would be really appreacyed.

Mollylolly

OPI soak off coloured gels are fab - they polish on almost like standard lacquer and cure to a fabulously shiny finish - the light colours - especially princesses rule are great over a french manicure and the dark colours look very classy! - all soak off in less than 15 minutes. I find the finish isn't as rubbery as other soak off gels and feels more like standard lacquer. The finished set last very well and I have even infilled the colours without much trouble! Well worth the money. The lamp itself is great and has a removable tray so you can use it for toes too a must if you are going to be using OPI gels!

Hiya digital2578,

Many thanks for your thread.

I shall def. be booking the course. I love the "Princesses Rule" in polish, and I wear it a lot on my own nails, so I can't wait to wear it as a long lasting gel polish, and start offering to my clients.

Sally

I currently work with this system and love it. The only facet I am having problems with is the OPI lamp. Both and my boss are having problems with nails not curing (I believe since the sides are open) so we are replacing the lamp this week. Also, doing the thumbs seperately is time consuming.

Other than that the colors are great, vibrant, and I prefer them to Biogel :)

Latest posts

Back