OPI Gelcolour - your pics and tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been looking for the PROshaker by izen in the uk for a while now and other than buying directly from the company and paying £150 for shipping I hadn't been able to find it. Just tried again and found it for 64.99! And £5 for next day delivery! Will keep you posted once it arrives if it's as good as it seems!

Have you got it and tried it yet?

Love love LOVE! 'I have a herring problem'!!!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396052998.199307.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396053007.752851.jpg

Have you got it and tried it yet?

Yep. Got it in the middle of the week just hadn't had a chance to post about it yet! It seems really good. Only tried it with Samoan sand so far. It's a colour I love in swatches but it always seems to take loads of coats to get even nearly opaque! Did notice a definite difference but unfortunately not as much as I'd hoped! But thinks that's just the colour! No bubbles at all and nice and even colour application

Thought I'd share my colorpop pictures showing The Showstoppers Collection and some comparisons.

Also has anyone got Peace and Love and Kermit Me To Speak? They look the similar and I don't want to order Kermit if its too close.

Attachments

• IMG_2678 (1280x960).jpg
    IMG_2678 (1280x960).jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 512
  • IMG_2680 (1280x960).jpg
    IMG_2680 (1280x960).jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_2681 (1280x960).jpg
    IMG_2681 (1280x960).jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_2682 (1280x960).jpg
    IMG_2682 (1280x960).jpg
    134 KB · Views: 445
@juicylucy love these!! I want the garguntuan grape one! Beautiful colour! Xxxx

Juicylucy, what colour is that grey. 'Your such a ?' I can't read the end. I've been after a I've got a Herring Problem but without the shimmer.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

@sukic I thinks it's 'your such a Budapest?'...I think lol x

Juicylucy, what colour is that grey. 'Your such a ?' I can't read the end. I've been after a I've got a Herring Problem but without the shimmer.

Yes, I can't get the whole names on the colorpops, its You're Such a Budapest. It is more lilac than grey.

One other tip. I've used all the colours in the Showstoppers collection now on clients. They seem slightly thicker, I love them, two coats for complete coverage.

You're Such a Budapest fades quite badly to a lovely soft grey - I've forgiven it as its so nice but its not for clients - they want what they see.....

One other tip. I've used all the colours in the Showstoppers collection now on clients. They seem slightly thicker, I love them, two coats for complete coverage.

Thanks for posting pictures of them!!

Thanks ladies. I may need to invest. :)

Your such a Budapest is beautiful with princess rules over it, as is a grape fit, Miami beet and kiss me I'm Brazilian! They are all very popular layered choices for me SS

Also just did ornament layered over Taupe less beach today, beautiful SSx

Ooooooh! OPI thread!!!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402002524.457580.jpg

I have been looking for the PROshaker by izen in the uk for a while now and other than buying directly from the company and paying £150 for shipping I hadn't been able to find it. Just tried again and found it for 64.99! And £5 for next day delivery! Will keep you posted once it arrives if it's as good as it seems!

Where did you find the pro shaker for that price please?

Have you girls had problems with Lady In Black? I've given it a good 60 second shake and taken a drop out immediately for nail art. Within seconds it's separated. :(

Have you girls had problems with Lady In Black? I've given it a good 60 second shake and taken a drop out immediately for nail art. Within seconds it's separated. :(

Yes! It really irritates me so I use acrylic paint if I'm doing nail art.
Also my private jet is separating! I thought it was because I bought both of those from Sally's lol

Yes! It really irritates me so I use acrylic paint if I'm doing nail art.
Also my private jet is separating! I thought it was because I bought both of those from Sally's lol

Thank God it's not just me!! What's the best acrylic paint?

Latest posts

Back