OPI Holographic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyandme

Reaction score
Hi, saw a thread the other day about OPI Holographic nails, I cant find it now.

The thread was talking about how sparkly the silver lacquers were (very bling) looked like gel.

Anyway, had a look on the Lena White site, and cant seem to find which one it might be. Did check in the silver/gold section, does anyone know where it is please.

cheers

Hiya! The holographic lacquers which contain diamond dust are the opi designer series. Also they have the silver lids rather than black. On the lacquers section, click on collections .. then theres a picture saying designer series. Voila! x

They are gorgeous enamels and the density of the miniscule glitter/holographic bits is fab, they offer a great coverage.
I've got 4 bottles, and no, they're not up for grabs LOL :wink2:

Thanks very much, Have looked at the OPI site, but am having trouble actually logging on. Have seen the DS Shimmer (silver) is that the one I would need for the really sparkly look? What are the other holographic colours like when on a hand?

They are all really sparkly!! whichever one you get im sure it will look fab. The silver one (shimmer) is a silver holographic sparkle. Design (beigey/gold holographic) and elegance (soft pink holographic) are gorgeous too. I want them all! although there are 22 of them now. Which 4 beauties do you have sandi? x

I have a few of these, theyre lovely.
This was my first, called 'Original'... it is as sparkly/holographic as it looks here, if not more so.

Copy-of-Picture-designer-po.jpg

ooh i like this one. Why dont i have this. I will do soon! :) cant get enough of these x

I HAVE THIS ONE !

But...........i dont use it (havent used it either!) if anyone wants it pm me !

Tis lush but i rarely every use polish

amb x

Which 4 beauties do you have sandi? x
Original, Royal, Ruby and Signature :green:

I'd love to get the whole collection, they're gorgeous colours.

Gorgeous, just love anything sparkly, should have been a magpie.

Hiya!

I've often looked at the OPI range and thought they were absolutely gorgeous!

Please could you tell me if/where there is OPI at trade prices? It's just that at £xx.xx a bottle for these beautiful sparkly shades... well, it's a bit steep and quite a bit outside of my price bracket. :cry:

Hi, Check out the Lena White site, or call 01923 240010. I dont think that you can order trade prices over the net, you have to phone them or email and then they will open you an account.

Hi, Check out the Lena White site, or call 01923 240010. I dont think that you can order trade prices over the net, you have to phone them or email and then they will open you an account.

Excellent! Thanks!

Do you have to have trained with them for them to open you an account, hon?

Excellent! Thanks!

Do you have to have trained with them for them to open you an account, hon?

Hiya,

Do you have a Capital store near you 'cos you can buy OPI there. I buy them here in Bristol for £x.xx per bottle. Buy 4 and get the 5'th one free! :)

HTh's :hug:

Hiya,

Do you have a Capital store near you 'cos you can buy OPI there. I buy them here in Bristol for £x.xx per bottle. Buy 4 and get the 5'th one free! :)

HTh's :hug:

Nope, I'm afraid not. :cry: Wish I did tho - that's a bargain!!! :green:

Hiya, thanks for all your replies.

I dont have a Capital store near me. Does anyone have any further pictures that they wouldnt mind posting of these lacquers? thanks

i dont think its appropriate to put trade prices on here girlys, anyone can read this!!!

I was under the impression that even if u r an opi stockist u have to purchese the designer range??

Becki xxx

i dont think its appropriate to put trade prices on here girlys, anyone can read this!!!
they've now been edited :wink2:

Because these lacquers are so exclusive, For the first initial purchase of the designer series you have to buy a display which includes the lacquers. After that you are only able to purchase them in packs of 3. x

Latest posts

Back