OPI Infinite Shine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnalizy

Reaction score
hi just looking on the OPI web site and noticed they now offer infinite shine nail polish, last 10 days no lights used, just wondered if anyone has used it and what is it like

hi just looking on the OPI web site and noticed they now offer infinite shine nail polish, last 10 days no lights used, just wondered if anyone has used it and what is it like

I have tried it and unfortunately it didn't last 48 hours on me. Vinylux lasts slightly longer - 4 days.

I've tried it on myself and am currently on day 6....... it's started to show signs of wear at the free edge of my right hand!! Not sure if this is because I'm right-handed or because the application was dodgy on that hand!!
Cannot fault the drying time......was dry in 15 minutes but I was careful for the first hour and then did a full leg wax on client with no detriment at all to the nails!!
I'm now trialing it on a client!!

I've not heard great things about this product. I think I'm going to buy the kit from QVC, and if it's rubbish, it's going back.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back