OPI or Bio Sculpture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikki May

Reaction score
I have recently decided to change careers so I have looked into some local nail courses. The best 2 seem to be Bio Sculpture or OPI. The OPI course is more expensive but it is 2 days longer and include 12 months indemnity insurance. I know that Bio Sculpture are very popular so I'm just not sure what to do for the best?

Its just personal preference really, have you had either services? I use Bio sculpture, but ive never tried OPI so cant comment on it :)

Treat yourself to both services (if you havent already ;)) see which products you like xx

I use BS & absolutely love it. In my last salon the owners got opi in. They basically had the attitude that I was trained in gel so wouldn't need opi training. So I can't comment on opi training, customer service etc but I personally prefer working with bs.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I can't believe I didn't even think of doing research. How silly of me. I love painting my nails so much that it has been ages since I had gels on them. Thank you I think I need to book some research appointments.

Bio Sculpture because its just so versatile. They were also the inventors of soak off gel so for me they are all I use..

Latest posts

Back