Opi ... Out!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarksrevival

Reaction score
but what too get in ,any ideas and why please would be helpful,and before you say jessica, they wont supply ,salon 50yds down the rd already has stock

thanx

What exactly are you asking?

Looking for a polish range?

Are you wanting 3free? How about a new concept? An affordable new and exciting option? Brave enough to think outside the box?

Look at CND range of Colours & Effects.

3FREE

A totally new concept and Affordable because with a full range of only 50 colours plus 15 different effects you can make 600 colour options for clients without having to invest in 600 individual colours!!

New bottle, new brush, fast drying (very very fast drying) formula, ultra rich pigmentation for perfect coverage in two thin coats, hard wearing and clients love it.

What's not to love about all those USP's?. And then there is Shellac! You have to look at Shellac! CND - Creative Nail Design, Professional Nail, Hand and Foot Beauty Products - Artificial Acrylic Nails and Brisa Gel. and view the new application and promo videos of Shellac. One of the most exciting things CND has ever invented and produced.

Enjoy your research.

I agree that Shellac is absolutely brilliant. For a really good range of colours in a traditional polish, we use Zoya - they are lovely and apply really nicely too. Where in Warwickshire are you? & what's put you off OPI? x

Shellac is amazing and i would advise anyone to offer this treatment.

If your looking for lacquers for retail purposes i would say stick with OPI. They sell brilliantly, i used to love CND polishes but since the change in shape and design in the bottle the retail sales decreased. Dont get me wrong i still buy certain colours to use on clients just not for retail.

I bought 10 of the new opi burlesque mini retails packs and they all sold in 2 days not just to salon customers but friends and family snapped them out of my hands!! I also like the fact they do a spring/summer and autumn/winter collections that come with fanastic retails kits. The Pink of Hearts for breast cancer research was brilliant and did very well.

x

thanks all for feed back will look at all suggested

x

I love OPI and cant think why you have ,'outed',it.Other brands I like are Jessica,Orly and Creative,all give long lasting coverage,have a lovely selection of colours etc.

we use mavala in college and its really good i love it!!theyve a great range and theyre making it big in celeb land now too!!

Another shout for OPI here, never had issues with it.

However I am left wondering whether Shellac is worth investigating?

Another shout for OPI here, never had issues with it.

However I am left wondering whether Shellac is worth investigating?

Really, and why would that be? I'd LOVE to know. :lol:
Perhaps you would like to pm me to discuss it as that subject is not the subject of this thread and I'm sure you would not like to hijack this thread.

I was using Mavala as tiny bottles are ideal being Mobile, I have also tried OPI but wasn't that keen then i discovered CND colours and effects, by far the best polish I have ever used goes on beautifully, dries very quickly and lasts better than other polishes on me and my clients. The colours are stunning too.
I think Shellac is fabulous too but some clients still want regular polish.
hth x

I use only OPI and CND as polish. I was using Axxium as soak off... Then I tried Shellac and is been love at 1st sight. Can't wait for the new colours...

Anyway, regarding CND polishes (new bottle, rubber cap...) I have purchased from the same authorized dealer here in the Netherlands some shades and the cap is not rubber anymore, is smaller and made of plastic.

I don't want to believe they are fake, is the same dealer, the same shade, the same brush, serial number on the side.

Is any of you aware of any changes? I love CND and I need to be sure that I have only originals in my studio.

Baci

Last edited:
I love OPI and too am wondering why you don't want them any more. That said, China Glaze, Spa Ritual, CND, Zoya are all great brands :green:

I LOVE Zoya!! I have over 200 bottles at HOME, and finally convinced the owner to switch over in the spa. We were using Spa Ritual, and even the other techs instantly said they love Zoya and how great the consistency is. :) They are a good pricepoint, and are big 3 as well. They come out with 6 new colors in the Spring, 12 colors in Summer, 12 in Winter, and 6 in Winter.

I always buy the whole new collections. haha

Latest posts

Back