Opinions on nail table please...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbabinks

Reaction score
Have any of you any experience with this type of nail table?
Or just your general opinion is welcome.

I have limited space at home so will probably be working from livingroom so I need a table that gives me space to work from yet isnt in your face when not being used.
Also I dont want to be packing away every time it's not in use because that could get very mundane!:lol:

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o265/bubbabinks/Anon/table1.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o265/bubbabinks/Anon/table.jpg

Thanks geeks x
Ria

hiya,
I don't know anything about this table but I'm sure emmsybabes has just got one of these its in her album I think! you could have a look and if its the same see what she thinks of it
hth

I like the look of it and it would be really good if doing gel as your lamps could sit on the first tier and your work could be done on the second.

Doh, it opens out.....must look at all pictures....I do like it though.

it looks ideal :hug:

I like it

lots of space too

Looks great - where is it from?

Just won it on Ebay for £40 is that a good price?

Looks cool Ria, hope you get on well with the venture!!

Just won it on Ebay for £40 is that a good price?

Your average table price is £200 so yes its a very good price well done you:hug:

I've found some more on Ebay for £89.95 plus £39.95 for delivery brand new, mine is apparently a month old.
It's designed by beauticians at a salon called Visage a Visage.
The only other table that I've seen that folds out is about the same price but a lot smaller work space.

I've found some more on Ebay for £89.95 plus £39.95 for delivery brand new, mine is apparently a month old.
It's designed by beauticians at a salon called Visage a Visage.
The only other table that I've seen that folds out is about the same price but a lot smaller work space.

youve got yourslef a bargain there chick...and a good one at that

I like it and what a bargain price too.

Latest posts

Back