Opinions please-are these CND Velocity tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is this a genuine CND VELOCITY Tip?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Unsure/can't tell

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KTJay

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
I've been well had on Ebay and I'm currently waiting for a reply from the seller (who is a private seller of various items with over 200 positive feedbacks)

I recently purchased a 100 pack of CND velocity tips advertised as 'brand new'.
They arrived very quickly but blatantly not brand new. Varying quantities of tips in the box ranging from the lowest amount of 1x size 6!! Up to over 20 x size 9.
Plus 12 nails that have been prepped for glueing and filed!
To say I'm fuming is an understatement and I'm so careful on eBay but the seller appears faultless on paper.
Can anyone compare the photo I've uploaded to a Velocity tip they have and confirm if they think the are even genuine tips pls.
Even though Ive never seen a CND tip I think they would be better quality than some in the box I have. Plus there's a very good chance they are not genuine given the odd quantities in the box
Many thanks
Kate

Ps/ the only reason I didn't just join sweet squared and order was because I couldn't get their 'contact us' to work and was working nights at the time.

Buy cheap, buy twice eh. lesson learnt. :evil:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 344
Definitely not CND Velocity Tips

Why are you buying anything CND from eBay when there is an authorised distributor for selling? Can't understand why people do it. Seriously. Just ring them! 08452106060. Best way. If you can take the time for eBay you can take the time to register with S2.

Out of interest, does anyone have a close up photo of a genuine Velocity tip I could use to send the seller please?

I also wanted my fellow geeks to know that this is the only CND product I have ever bought from anywhere other than Ellisons. I thought I was safe getting tips until I join S2. Clearly not!

Latest posts

Back