opinions please thanks.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charly

Reaction score
hi me again same again please. thank you xx

I think these look lovely. The colour is beautiful and I was just wondering if putting a crystal at the base of the 3 lines would bring the design together. :)

I think these are pretty and agree that a little diamante would finish the design off lovely.
Perhaps a little thick though, I think a little less product would make them a little more elegant, though this notices the most on the bottom hand. :hug:

Yep i agreee a diamonte would look lovely. These are my mums nails and she has a very pronounced c curve so i try to use as little acrylic as i can because this just excentuates the curve, but your probably right and i appreicate your opinion as sometimes you can amble on thinking its okay. This is the first time i have posted anything to be viewed on here, but you are all amazing and really helpful and supportive. So yep i'll keep a check on this, Thank you x:idea::)

Last edited:
I think they look really lovely, & detailed. I also agree crystals would look lovely but I would cover everything in crystals if I could! :lol::lol:

at the risk of repeating everyone else - lovely and I agree a diamante would look fab!
Don't listen to those comment on your website (re your previous post) from the looks of your work it is someone who is a little green. Jealousy is a terrible thing! xx

I love these shades, who do you get your supplies from? A lovely soft feminine look. Very pretty.:hug:

They look wonderful!

I love these shades, who do you get your supplies from? A lovely soft feminine look. Very pretty.:hug:

It looks a lot like ezflow's cocktail time to me?

oh wow i love the fade effect, perfectly done too! i wish i knew how to fade that well :/

I think they are really beautiful

Classy, just enough bling to keep them very soft, gorgeous colour blend and all round fab I love them :D I would go for a small diamante also for the stripes at the base but, as others have said, i would put diamantes on everything if I could get away with it heheh ;) xxx

Latest posts

Back