Orly FX gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been using orly gel fx since Feb now and had mixed reviews like with Shellac some clients get on with it some don't. Had a few Shellac ladies change over and they are loving it, and had about 4 who couldn't wear Shellac for 2 weeks getting great results from the Orly. So was def worth me investing in as can now offer an alternative system.

One lady couldn't keep shellac on for even a week, so went round to find her nails were extremely bendy, I took the length down explaining to her this would be best until her nails were stronger. First set of Orlys lasted 10 days with 2 chips which I repaired. Nails felt a little stronger when applying her second set and this set lasted 2 weeks no chips! Just applied a 3rd set and wow her nails are really improving in strength so booked her in for 2 1/2 weeks time lets hope she can make it!!!

I think some problems with it not lasting long as some posters have put on here is that you are applying it too thin! Before my training I did a couple of sets applying like I do Shellac and they chipped within a week! Went to training and its not applied thin thin like Shellac its actually glided on using ur brush horizontal to the nail so does go on slightly thicker!! Think this may help out people who are chipping!

I got my original kit from Graftons but have just ordered some colours from Salons Direct as I had to put an order in.

xx

I'm looking forward to my training later this month. Although on the whole I've not had problems with the system its always best to train in the systems you offer.
Plus it's free! So it's a no brainer! As the fee I've paid I get back in products on the day.

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back