Paint coming off micro rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sploo

Reaction score
Hey geeks, I use the mini locks copper tubes for my rings method, love them but a recent client has all the dark brown paint coming off them so they look shiny in her hair now, I buy mine from euphoria one. Any ideas how to stop this happening or advise where to get some that are more resistant?

I've had this now and again and from regular suppliers that usually don't have issues. It's a manufacturer fault and doesn't seem to be consistent. Frustrating I know. If you've used before with no issues then may be a glitch. I use Viola as main supplier while waiting for larger deliveries to be shipped in from overseas x

Hi, I have found that it happens more with clients who use Straightners. I think that clients get too near to the bonds as they grow down and either the heat or them getting them dragged through the plates causes this problem more often than not.

Hey geeks, I use the mini locks copper tubes for my rings method, love them but a recent client has all the dark brown paint coming off them so they look shiny in her hair now, I buy mine from euphoria one. Any ideas how to stop this happening or advise where to get some that are more resistant?

Hi iv today posted a topic about the same problem...iv always bought my rings from the same supplier but in the past month iv had 7 clients come back complaining al there locks have turned gold, I was just wondering if you found another good supplier for them ? Jo x

It’s a pain! Had another client this week with the colour all gone but I can’t seem to pinpoint what the problem is! Thankfully that’s only 2 clients and I’ve been using the same rings still with no other problems so maybe just a batch fault? They both have new installs with the same rings and no problems so far (touch wood)

Latest posts

Back