Pamper evenings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4grays4

Reaction score
Just thought i would let you all know that pamper evenings are a winner!!!
I sat down and emailed all my local schools, assumed they were having a xmas fayre and they have all replied and accepted voucher plus i now have 2 pamper evenings booked in through them aswell!!! So easy and a brill way for all you mobile techs to get your name out there xx

What a great idea - hope you don't mind if I try that, I'm struggling to increase my client base from friends and family and friends of theirs LOL!

How much did you give away in vouchers if you don't mind me asking?

im a mobile tech, did my first pamper evening over a week ago and so far I have not received 1 phonecall from it,
in fact I have had no more bookings at all.

bit of a downer, ive got another pamper evening to do in 2 weeks time.

don't get down about it, just keep trying!!!!

I just offered a deluxe manicure,which i charge £25 for, chances are they won't redeem it, but you get your name in the programme and your leaflets on tables. Any advertising opportunity is a good one, especially if you're mobile. As long as you keep at it, it will pay off!! (I hope)

Thanks for that, I'm definitely going to try the schools
x

I know - it's hard when you put your heart into something that doesn't pay off but sometimes you get clients later on from that night.
I got a wedding booking that ended up being worth it as the bride kept adding treatments! but the call came 5 months after giving my business card to her Mum 1 night!
And recommendations by word of mouth can be delayed too- keep trying as they say on the TV-
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT lol!!

Just thought i would let you all know that pamper evenings are a winner!!!
I sat down and emailed all my local schools, assumed they were having a xmas fayre and they have all replied and accepted voucher plus i now have 2 pamper evenings booked in through them aswell!!! So easy and a brill way for all you mobile techs to get your name out there xx

Hey there. I like the idea of pamper parties. What were you offering and what prices? If you don't mind me asking. x

Latest posts

Back