Pamper Party. Client consultation.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coppertop

Reaction score
My friend has booked a pamper party for 10 ladies and has asked me to help her out.
Now will these clients be classed as her clients or mine?

I have suggested that she sends them a pre party pack with client cards for them to fill in as i have contra indications on each treatments consultation card so at least the ladies will know if there is any treatments they have a contra indication to.
We would then find out in advance what treatments they wish to have and can just run through the consultations when we have set up, saving a huge ammount of time.
Now this isn't how she wants to work but as i am doing the treatments of 5 ladies will i just take my own consultation forms and get them to fill them in for me?

She is paying me for doing the treatments so am confused as to how to handle this.

Take your client consultation forms with you and do them on the day. Despite her paying you you will need these for insurance. Also sometimes ladies don't fill in the forms,to return or bring them on the day. Then you have to ask them to do them again.

I get each client at a pamper party to do their form prior to treatment . This way you know where you are.

hth;s

This is just something i have never done and with it being someone else who has made the booking i don't just want to be pushy or anything. :irked:

It's not being pushy, it's making sure you are fully covered by your insurance to carry out treatments. I'm sure the ladies will understand if you explain it to them. I'd just take the forms with you on the day and get them to fill them in before you start. Take plenty of pens!

Hello I do pamper parties and they are great fun but you do need to get the consultation form filled in.

What I like to do is when they phone up to book I send out a booking form and a consultation form for each guest ask the host to get her friends to fill in and send them back to me I check them over and if I need to phone them I still have the time.

If they book the party at the last minuit then I take them with me and while I am setting up I ask them to fill them in and then I collect them and check over them you just never know what crops up and you dont want to be caught out by someone allergic to something in your products.:irked:

Because you didnt check it only takes a minuit to read over and get them to sign along with your self.

But yeah when thats all done they are great nights.:lol:

regards Catherine

Hello I do pamper parties and they are great fun but you do need to get the consultation form filled in.

What I like to do is when they phone up to book I send out a booking form and a consultation form for each guest ask the host to get her friends to fill in and send them back to me I check them over and if I need to phone them I still have the time.

If they book the party at the last minuit then I take them with me and while I am setting up I ask them to fill them in and then I collect them and check over them you just never know what crops up and you dont want to be caught out by someone allergic to something in your products.:irked:

Because you didnt check it only takes a minuit to read over and get them to sign along with your self.

But yeah when thats all done they are great nights.:lol:

regards Catherine
That's how I plan on doing things hun. Thanks for that.
I just added Pamper Parties to my website so I hope I get some booked in soon.
I find it hard when I have to do it someone elses way and I don't agree with what they are doing so I'll be taking my own along with me.

Latest posts

Back