Pamper Party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrooks

Reaction score
Omg Just booked in my first Pamper Party this is what I am going to do comments would be much appreciated

5 Ladies all wanting Minx I said they would get a mini manicure Minx fitted and a goodie bag which is a little bag with 3 pink wrapped heart choccys and my card with 10% of next app and a guest also 10 % first appointment, giving the hostess a bottle of wine and her Minx for free Does this sound Ok ?

Hiya

how much are you charging each person?

As above, how much you charging per person?

How far away is it from you?

Have you costed out each client?

Make sure your making money on it x

I normally give the hostess 1/2 price depending on how many people.

Well each client is £20 for minx and a small gift bag with 3 choccys inside and one of my cards offering her 10% next app and a friend with a date till end of Aug

the party is less than a mile away

the hostess will be free and given a cheapo bottle of plonk

I will make £10-50 on each client but am hoping to be able to make more and maybe another party after the event

If I feel I after giving the hostess it free I think after I will charge her half price this is my first so its a trial one really :)

I am doing a Pamper Party tomorrow evening for Gelish.
I have a goody bag for each lady which is an organza bag with a small bottle of Solar Oil and 3 wrapped heart shaped chocolate truffles and my business card. Bottle or two of wine for the host.
I have 4, maybe 5 ladies and am looking forward to it but nervous too as its my first Pamper Party.
Hope yours goes well and your ideas for the goody bags sound brilliant.x

Well good luck Maddisonsquare I am also putting in 3 pink choclate hearts in goody bags, how much are you charging each client if you dont me asking

and yes its exciting mine is next sat and cant wait :)

Dont mind you asking at all, am charging £20 for Gelish on fingernails for colour and £24 for french manicure.
Mine is about 45 minutes away so fair way to travel but dont mind as will be earning some money. They are all happy to pay that.
Good luck with yours, would love to hear how you get on.
Someone gave me some advice and that was to try and not get involved in the conversations going on around you....... and that is good advice to me cos sometimes i stop working to start talking, ha ha.

Thought I would jump in :green: I have my first pamper party tomorrow night and I don't know about you guys but I'm so so scared :eek: it's just a mini mani or pedi with a polish but I'm terrified I won't get it done in reasonable time etc etc! I'm such a worrier anyway! X

Me too Tiffany, I originally had 4 ladies booked in and was allowing 1 hour per lady for Gelish so they had plenty of time to pick their colour etc.
Then another lady asked for acrylic nails.......I explained this takes longer but could do them for her. Next thing I hear she has been and bought nails (!!!!) and wants me to put them on for her, so all I can think is she has bought a pack from some shop and wants them put on. No idea what to charge her, no idea how long it will take.....Help. ha ha.
Think she bought nails as she said she has no free edge on her nails at all due to her biting them and I explained I havent learnt sculpturing yet and that she might have a little 'gap' under acrylic nail etc but she could varnish them, which she was happy with.
Main problem is the messages are going through one person to the other person and its getting a bit complicated.
Hope your pamper party goes really well, been advised organisation is the key.
Will you let us know how you get on please.
Nerve wracking but also exciting :):):)

Well, I done my first pamper party last night. 4 ladies for Gelish. Went very well and all ladies were very pleased and fascinated with how shiny Gelish was. But I was a bundle of nerves. Two french manicures with a shaky hand wasnt good, ha ha.
But they all paid and said they knew where to come when they wanted it done again so am happy.
Goody bags went down well too.
Glad I took my own angle lamp with me as that came in very handy.
Had backache at the end but was an enjoyable evening
But managed to get white Gelish in my hair(!!) when doing French Manicure. But I do have long hair and it wasnt tied back so at least I have learnt something, ha ha - long hair and Gelish dont go together, ha ha. xx

Well, I done my first pamper party last night. 4 ladies for Gelish. Went very well and all ladies were very pleased and fascinated with how shiny Gelish was. But I was a bundle of nerves. Two french manicures with a shaky hand wasnt good, ha ha.
But they all paid and said they knew where to come when they wanted it done again so am happy.
Goody bags went down well too.
Glad I took my own angle lamp with me as that came in very handy.
Had backache at the end but was an enjoyable evening
But managed to get white Gelish in my hair(!!) when doing French Manicure. But I do have long hair and it wasnt tied back so at least I have learnt something, ha ha - long hair and Gelish dont go together, ha ha. xx

Hey sounds like it all went really good am still waiting for my hostess to come back with my catalogue on what minx they all want am feeling pretty nervous myself, did the timings all go ok??? or did you run over what you thought you would ?? x

Thought I would jump in :green: I have my first pamper party tomorrow night and I don't know about you guys but I'm so so scared :eek: it's just a mini mani or pedi with a polish but I'm terrified I won't get it done in reasonable time etc etc! I'm such a worrier anyway! X

How did it go and did what did you do for the ladies???

ooooh makes me excited for when i do my pamper parties :)

Hi, well it was a pamper party with a twist as it was my boyfriends mum so she had made us all something to eat. But I managed to get it done in less than my allocated time. I had 4 ladies for gelish and I have the UV lamp so takes a tiny bit longer and then a lady came who had bought her own pre shaped stick on false nails...... and asked me to put them on for her and paint them with her own nail varnish...... was slightly miffed as i had taken all my l&p products with me but hey ho, still done it for her and she was a happy bunny.
I would say 4 gelish and the false nails took 4 hours and i allowed 1 hour per gelish as not been doing it long.
I wld like to do minx but dont like feet much, ha ha ha.
Your party is next weekend isnt it? x

Hi

I had my first pamper party Friday night. I had an appointment for 3 full sets of acrylic, Two Minx, Two Gelac and two kiddies nail art.

I was there for 4.30pm and did not leave til 11pm but they loved it and so did I. They ordered pizza's in and I took some Rose wine and we all had a laugh. So much so that they tipped me just over £20 and booked their next session for next month!

It was a long day for me as I was working the in salon from 8.00am and then went straight there after work but it was brilliant and loved every minute of it :) x

Good Luck with everyone elses, hope you get as much out of it as I did x

forgot to say I took goody bags for the kids which had little rings and lollies in and for the adults, gift vouchers worth 10% off a visit to my salon, a couple of choccies, a company keyring and of course business cards x

Sounds like your party was a brilliant success, well done. And thats excellent that you got tipped too. I didnt, ha ha. And great that they have booked you again. Your goodie bags sound brill.
I am thinking of learning dashing diva as had two french manicures last night and was so nervous, they came out fine but i wasnt 100% happy with them.
Great to hear about everyones pamper parties x

Yes its on saturday just got the clients order for the 5 minx they want so will be of to buy them on tues morn also have another minx client on tues so all go at the moment, glad it all went well and your timings were good am excited and nervous but i am sure after this first party my next one wont be as nervous x

Hiiii ladies!
Well, mine went well except I dissent leave till nearly 11pm! I arrived at 6, started at around quarter to 7. I had 4 pedis and 2 manis so disappointed with how long I was there But I must have spent 10-12 mins between each lady cleaning my equiptmemt and foot spa! However, they did tip me £15 on top so they mustn't have been too bothered! I came away shattered but what a good earner they are! I need to pick my speed up with pedicures and manicures,I don't know what it is with them but they take longer than expected! Yours all sounded amazing too! Eee how exciting, it's nice we've all had this to talk about and compare. A bit of support for us all :hug:

Jbrooks, don't be nervous, once you get there you'll be fine:biggrin: I have my first teenage pamper party next weekend and I'm really nervous about that too! Xxxx

You are all inspiring me to do a party! How did you get ya first booking??

Latest posts

Back