Pamper Party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Tiffany, well its all on for tonight have done three mines this morn on fingers and toes so its the party in two hours yes am nervous but am pretty sure will go fine goody bags done wine for the hostess ready and lights packed so all go will report back tomoz on how it goes :)

You are all inspiring me to do a party! How did you get ya first booking??

My first booking was done through facebook bit of free advertising and a local client has taken me up on it I have a further party booked in August which I am doing with 4 other ladies so cant wait for that as well :)

How did it go? Mine went brilliantly last night! I had someone book a treatment too :) they all seemed really happy and was tipped rather well :) xxx

i have done few pamper parties now, mainly minx and rockstar toes - i learnt fairly quickly not to join in with the conversations too much and to talk to the feet if i do lol - chatting was slowling me up so much lol

i if party for 5 is booked, host goes free - everyone gets goodie bag with mini solar oil, business card and 10% off next treatment

oh and i also bring along cupcakes which go down well .. very sex in the city, in fact have just found some 'cosmopolitan' sugar scrub and lotion to go along with the whole theme lol

ps. to the poster who had to travel 45 mins to the party, how did you get round removal - in fact how does anyone get around removal of shellac or rockstars applied at pamper parties ?

How did it go? Mine went brilliantly last night! I had someone book a treatment too :) they all seemed really happy and was tipped rather well :) xxx

Went brilliant finished earlier than I exspected as well all clients were lovely I took a box of cupcakes as well as a bottle of sparking rose for the hostess there only turned out to be 4 so i gave the hostess hers for half price which she was more than happy with, and I tried not to join ina swell only when I had a little break between clients loading a piccy on as well good luck to everyone :D

Attachments

• pamper nails.jpg
    pamper nails.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 161
Hi can i ask how much you charge for minx at pamper parties?

Hi can i ask how much you charge for minx at pamper parties?

I charged £20 and gave a goodie bag and 10% of next visit and hostess got hers half price :)

Hi blush09, I was advised to leave some of the remover with the customers so they could remove the Gelish themselves. And as I remove for free I wasnt losing out.
I left them with aftercare advice and removal advice on an A4 sheet.
They were happy with this and saved me a bit in fuel...

Hi jbrooks. The nails look lovely, well done. Always good to get finished before or on time as well isnt it. You done a great job. Bet you were pleased werent you?
My only problem with my party is someone said their gelish chipped and as they are 45 minutes away I couldnt get to them to check, asked for a photo but they had apparantly taken it off so I didnt even get to see if it was something I had done.
Maybe a lesson learnt in not travelling too far for a party....

Hi jbrooks. The nails look lovely, well done. Always good to get finished before or on time as well isnt it. You done a great job. Bet you were pleased werent you?
My only problem with my party is someone said their gelish chipped and as they are 45 minutes away I couldnt get to them to check, asked for a photo but they had apparantly taken it off so I didnt even get to see if it was something I had done.
Maybe a lesson learnt in not travelling too far for a party....

Oh no not good well its all a learning kerb for us techs isnt it I am doing another 13th Aug if not before (chatting me neibour up to have one lol) think I might put some solar oil in the goody bags this time as well :)

Thats excellent you have another party booked, well done.
I put solar oil in my goody bags but know for a fact that none of them have used it....and they were such cute little bottles too.
But once we have left someones home we cant control what they do or dont do with their nails can we.
Just give them the aftercare info and the solar oil and hope for the best.
xx

Hi where do you guys get your mini solar oils from? i'm thinking of adding them to goodie bags as well for pamper parties.

Latest posts

Back