Pamper partys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

totalwellbeing

Reaction score
Hi ladies and gents,
Ive been asked to do a childrens pamper party for around 5 children, i was going to do some nail art and maybe a mini facial for each girl what other treatments does everyone else do? not too sure what to charge either but it think most people charge around £10 per child xx

Hi ladies and gents,
Ive been asked to do a childrens pamper party for around 5 children, i was going to do some nail art and maybe a mini facial for each girl what other treatments does everyone else do? not too sure what to charge either but it think most people charge around £10 per child xx

what age range are the children? i usually do mini manicures, nail art and file and polish on toes, maybe glitter tattoos depending on age, if you do make up you could do that x

There 10, oo i like the idea of glitter tattoos, do you paint their fingernails aswel as their toes? xx

Ive got my first kids pamper party saturday for 11 years old about ten kids, i am thinking of doing mini manicure and pedicure and poss make up

yep i paint both toes and fingers, hardly ever have matching though???? glitter tattoos are really popular! i even did a 9 year old boy the other week, it was a ben 10 one but he loved it! ha.

if you're doing make up on 11 year olds make sure you go by 'less is more'. my cousin went to a pamper party at a local salon and they applied so much glitter to their faces she said they looked like 'tin men' lol, i dont offer make up at the moment but when i do this advice is scratched into my brain ready :D

lol im gonna steer away from the make up i think, where do you get glitter tattoos from? xx

Hi there I always get my tattoos and glitters from www.glitterbodyart.co.uk
I did a group of 8 girls pamper party the other day, they each had a glitter tattoo, painted their nails and applied nail stickers, little bit of lipstick and blusher, glitter hair spray and they loved it. Also if you have a pair of tongs or curling wand can give them few curls in their hair
Hth x

Do you need to have specific training for glitter tatoos?

Do you need to have specific training for glitter tatoos?

you don't need training to do them but it'll be insurance, my insurance covers me because i'm trained in spray tanning, phone your insurance company and check in the morning :D good luck!

How much do you charge, per child or as a whole package?

Would be interested to hear what others charge.

X

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

How much do you charge, per child or as a whole package?

Would be interested to hear what others charge.

X

this is what i'm struggling with, i do different packages, i was charging more but then a girl from a local salon said she keeps prices down by not using stuff like chipskip or basecoat because children don't keep nail varnish on, which is true because as said above my cousin went to a kiddy party at a salon for a friends birthday and whilst she was telling me about it the day after she was biting all her nail polish off. i'd love to hear what other people charge but at the moment i charge:

Nail art party - £6 per head
Polish (file and polish on fingers) & Glitter Tattoo party - £7 per head
Polish party (file and polish on fingers and toes) - £8 per head
Mini Manicure Party - £8 per head

do you think thats too expensive? i always worry about my prices x

Do you have a minimum/maximum number stipulation? Obviously need enough to make it cost effective but not so many you cant get them all done!

Good point about base/top coat, i did a party on a Saturday and they had to take polish off for school by the Monday anyway!

Lyns x

Another question on pamper parties. How do you go about parental consent, allergies etc?

Another question on pamper parties. How do you go about parental consent, allergies etc?

when the parent books i ask if they could ask the parents if it is ok and if their child has any allergies, if there is any treatment a parent would prefer their child not to have, i usually find the parent who books the party takes all responibility :D i have a minimum of 4 guests, only because i have two clients who are best friends and they often get their children round for pamper days and they have a kiddy package :D

I charge £12 a head for a file and paint on fingers with gems or stickers, paint on toes with footspa and a choice of either glitter make up and lip gloss or hair curl or straighten. HTH

Latest posts

Back