Pancake Day tomorrow, how do you like yours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FANTASTIC! :D hahahhahah!! Although painful!! Fancy doing that whilst cooking!

Each to their own, I don't like someone in the kitchen at all when I cook and its not small lol never mind on the floor right next to me xoxo

Now Im going to be very different n say we have vinegar or gravy on ours! We was brought up in our household that pancakes was savoury , as to me it's just a Yorkshire pudding batter I wouldn't dream of putting lemon or golden syrup on Yorkshire puds! Ewww

Each to their own, I don't like someone in the kitchen at all when I cook and its not small lol never mind on the floor right next to me xoxo

Sorry think that came out wrong! I definitely do NOT fancy doing that whilst cooking!!!

I meant who on earth would be so daft as to do that!!?! Loooolllll!!

Now Im going to be very different n say we have vinegar or gravy on ours! We was brought up in our household that pancakes was savoury , as to me it's just a Yorkshire pudding batter I wouldn't dream of putting lemon or golden syrup on Yorkshire puds! Ewww

Oh blimey! Really?! :/

I had to buy aunt Bessie's pancake mix because I didn't like the wording on the one that was already bought.
It said pancake and Yorkshire pudding mix, and the Yorkshirepudding part put me off even though its the same thing. Xoxo

Nutella banana and whipped cream/
ice cream or lemon and sugar. Here's one of mine :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360806005.354630.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360806005.354630.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 18
Just seen this on Facebook, maybe pancakes aren't as safe as we all
Thought xoxo
:eek:

That had to have been in the Sun??

Latest posts

Back