Part Time nail tech looking for Insurance Advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbiekc84

Reaction score
I know there are a million threads on Insurance but each one I read seems to confuse me more. Basically my insurance is up for renewal, I went with a local insurance company for my last cover. Now I am looking to renew, who would everyone recommend? I only do nail 3 times a week so very part time, and with everything going on, I need a good but cheap insurance deal. Please help! I seem to be going round in circles!

Thanks
Kelly xx

Im with professional beauty direct it cost me £37.50 for the year x

I am with BABTAC and it cost me just under £60 for the year, but I am covered for lots of different types of treatments so likely to be less if you only want nail cover.

If I was in your shoes I would look at what everyone else recommends and get a quote off each one to compare and shop for the best value. I've just carried out this exercise for my car insurance and had roughly 30 quotes ranging from £550 to £2400.

On the car, my circumstances of 10 years no claims had different bearings on different insurers so it does pay to look around. In your case, your circumstances of only working 3 days a week might have an price reducing effect with one insurer and not with another.

i went with salon gold, less than £50.00 x

Hi I have just gone with the Guild and its cost me £91 am thinking it might be a bit expensive after reading one here you do get a badge and car or window sticker and advertising so I think I have picked the right one.

I'm with the Guild as well, more expensive than others maybe, but I think worth it. And there customer service is second to none IMO...x

Latest posts

Back