Partners Birthday Ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagicHands

Reaction score
Its coming up to my partners birthday & i am totally clueless when it comes to buying him a present. I've asked him what he wants & he just keeps saying he isnt bothered, which isnt very helpful :irked: as i want to do something special for him. So geeks any ideas & what do you buy your fellas for their birthdays? Obviously all suggestions kept within a good budget.

i always get my partner the new latest leicester kit........or england... it's his birthday this month aswell...

Does he have hobbies/interests etc?, if he has maybe something to do with that. Something to wear, tickets to somewhere. My Hubbie is really easy to buy for so I don't have this problem. sorry not been much more help, hope you decide on something good :)

As we really dont know much about you or your partner this is a really difficult one - is your partner in their 20's, 30's, 40's etc. as this would make a huge difference. What is he into - sport, boozing, gambling, surfing (the net).

How long is a piece of string? LOL

Thanks for all your ideas geeks. Hes in his 30s. Has no sporting interests, enjoys drinking down the pub, using the computer to play war games (he has alot of games already so dont really want to buy them) ermm :rolleyes: I thought about dvds but not to sure which ones he would enjoy? , I did want to get him something special but just cant think what! x

Why not take him out for a nice meal or even cook a candlelit dinner at home, What about a nice ring or chain as a pressie :!:

make him a scrapbook like me!

put things like old phots, etc in it!

make him a scrapbook like me!

put things like old phots, etc in it!

AHHH BRILLIANT IDEA! thats the one. Doesn't cost a shed load neither. I think i better get started digging up old pics. nice one :green:

It was my hubby's 30th last year and was stumped what to do.
He supports York City FC so as a surprise I hired the pub there at the York City Football grounds, invited all his friends and family, had a York City cake made, bought him a York shirt and had it signed by all players then for the food instead of the normal buffet food he loves pizza so I organised a local pizza takeaway to deliver a hot feast of every pizza they did and a load of other food.
The night was a success and he didn't suspect anything, by the time we got there I was a nervous wreck from planning it all!!! But it was a fab night and the food went down well with all the guests!
Hope you get some ideas from us all.

Would you consider getting him a gift certificate for say a hot stone massage, manicure or pedicure. The area I work in this is really becoming popular to get husbands into the salon and what better way than with a wonderful gift certificate.

i'm taking my hubby zorbing for his birthday....for anyone who hasn't heard of this think hamster in a ball but with humans!!!!!! he doesn't know i've arranged it but he said a while ago he'd love to do it!!!!

crazy man!!!!!

i'm taking my hubby zorbing for his birthday....for anyone who hasn't heard of this think hamster in a ball but with humans!!!!!! he doesn't know i've arranged it but he said a while ago he'd love to do it!!!!

crazy man!!!!!

I read about this Jen, looks great fun (if you like that kind of thing) Let me know how it goes will you Honey xx

Tell him he will get his present at night...

How about walking in the room in some sexy underwear (his favourite colour) holding a birthday cake and telling him to blow out the candles and make a wish.....

then take him up to your room that you've lit with candles and got some sexy suprises waiting on the bed. x

how about something really personal, like a book of "favours" meal, massage,candle lit bath etc...and then he just cashes in his vouchers as and when. you can make them up on the computer and because you`ve taken the time to do it i`m sure it will be appreciated, maybe one voucher for every year you`ve been together.got to say this works well for friends as well babysitting, shopping etc...hth
karen x:hug:

you could go away for the weekend or night , get some champers, nice underwear and have a good nidht . :green:

Thanks for all your replies geeks. I now have alot to choose from cheers! :hug:

does he ride a bike?
maybe race school or wheelie school?

Thanks for all your ideas geeks. Hes in his 30s. Has no sporting interests, enjoys drinking down the pub, using the computer to play war games (he has alot of games already so dont really want to buy them) ermm :rolleyes: I thought about dvds but not to sure which ones he would enjoy? , I did want to get him something special but just cant think what! x

If he likes computers try an external hardrive, my boyfriend was over the moon with his.

Teri x:)

Latest posts

Back