Party lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys just wondered if I could jump in here and ask how much you all charge for cluster/party/express lashes? People in my area charge so different I'm not sure what to charge would love some help with this thanks :) xxx

Its not a poor treatment if all advice is followed correctly meaning no picking or pulling them out if they do they are obviously goin to pull your natural lashes with them . I advise they will last a couple of days longest I have seen them go is prob about a week and a half they should no be in any longer than 2 weeks they are too heavy for natural lashes for excesive wear nor should sp glue be used with these lashes the lash glue from sallys does the job and holds them in for the recommended time never should a set last 6 to 8 weeks !!!!

I charge £15 and advertise them as party lashes for special occasions. I advertise them as lasting UP TO a week, the client must always come back for removal to avoid damage to natural lashes. I use the salon systems adhesive xx

I charge £15 and advertise them as party lashes for special occasions. I advertise them as lasting UP TO a week, the client must always come back for removal to avoid damage to natural lashes. I use the salon systems adhesive xx

Thank you, I do them at £15 too and also use the salon system glue and lashes,I usually get just over a week out of mine :) but advertise 1-2 weeks as some people do get slightly longer xxx

Got to second that, I was taught to have them in no more than a week. As for them being dodgy for your eyes I did my own for my holiday and removed them a week later when I came back and my lashes were fine. Incorrect removal combined with length of time that they are in is what is bad for your lashes. Correct removal after a week and your lashes won't be adversely affected. Trust me.

I've just posted elsewhere on salongeek, looking for advice on a client who has been elsewhere for weekendlashes and they've been on for 4 weeks and she can't budge them, red sore eyes, and itchy with yellow sticky stuff, not good at all. I've advised her to see the doctor, how can she go about complaining? They were less than helpful on the phone and not polite at all, she is terrified of going back to ask them to take them off, I'm totally at a loss with what to say to her!

Latest posts

Back