Passed my course!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ltongue

Reaction score
Hi, Today was my 5th and final day of my L&P foundation course with creative, and I passed!! I just wanted to share that with you and to recommend the course to anyone thinking of doing it. Now I am on my own!! but feeling excited!

Also I want to say a big Thank You to Dianne my course tutor.

Louisa x :)

Congratulations, it is a wonderful feeling isn't it xxxxxxxxxx

ltongue said:
Hi, Today was my 5th and final day of my L&P foundation course with creative, and I passed!! I just wanted to share that with you and to recommend the course to anyone thinking of doing it. Now I am on my own!! but feeling excited!

Would like to say congratulations and to let you know that in NO WAY are you 'on your own'!!
First of all we are all here to support you.
Secondly Creative and your tutor are there to support you.
Thirdly ..... in the words of a song ... 'you've only just begun' and have a long way to go before you finish (if you ever do) learning. This does not take away from your achievement at all in passing the FOUNDATION course. That is the start and an excellent one. Keep it up and if we can help we will. You are not on your own at all hun.

Congratulations and very well done, i bet you feel wonderful, it is such a sense of achievement when we pass anything and the relief because its over lol

Now you just have to save up for the next one lol
& don't forget practise practise practise
x

geeg said:
Would like to say congratulations and to let you know that in NO WAY are you 'on your own'!!
First of all we are all here to support you.
Secondly Creative and your tutor are there to support you.
Thirdly ..... in the words of a song ... 'you've only just begun' and have a long way to go before you finish (if you ever do) learning. This does not take away from your achievement at all in passing the FOUNDATION course. That is the start and an excellent one. Keep it up and if we can help we will. You are not on your own at all hun.

Thank You geeg, Don't worry I know where to go when I need help, you are all very supportive.

Thanks
Louisa x

congratulations louisa,

good luck for the future.

Congratulations Louise, a great feeling isn't it? Enjoy the rest of your career :)

Well done & Congratulations!

congratulations louisa

well done for passing, enjoy. xxx

Well Done for Passing. Did you get your cert. today aswell. I am sure it will be taking pride of place very soon.

Curzy said:
Well Done for Passing. Did you get your cert. today aswell. I am sure it will be taking pride of place very soon.
My certificate is up on my wall in my spare room which I have converted into my home salon, it was the 1st thing I did when I arrived home!

Louisa x

Oh well done you this is great news and a wonderful feeling, I felt really great when I passed my ezflow course.

You will not be on your own as Geeg said I am sure you will have loads of support from your Creative tutor.

I have had so much support from my Ezflow educator since I did my course she is always there for me so do not worry I am sure you will go far.

Good luck with you next creative training whenever you do this.

Caz xxx

Well done you xxxxx

Congratulations! I've got my 5th day final assessment on 19th Aug w/ Creative! Well done on passing! ;-)

tash

ltongue said:

Latest posts

Back