Pearl Nail Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maisie

Reaction score
Have just bought some pearl nail tips they are so lovely, great for brides, has anyone ever seen these before :)

Hi hun,where are they from ?

Do you have a picture ?

supernail do pearl tips dont know any where else i wouldent mind some myself.

HI

A salon I am joining soon offer the pearl tips to the clients and they are very popular! - I have had then on before and did like them as they are not as in your face as white tips.

Hi

I think they are beautiful, I just dont want to pay Supernails prices. Im not tight but I love a bargain.
Where did you get yours from hun?

xx

I sell different coloured tips including the pearl ones

Hi

I will size me fingers up tonight and place an order. I know 4 of my fingers but not sure about my thumb, sometimes a 3 or 4.

x

I got them from the people that I trained with Solana Nail & Beauty Training Academy 01603 433833 size 0 - 10 for £25.00 think there is 525 in my box, I think they are really classy looking :)

I"ve used them MANY times.
GREAT for brides.
Especially if you're going to do dips and can't use a pearl pow or pearl l&p for a french?

I've found that there are different shades of pearl too, some are more 'beige' like champagne I guess? And some whiter pearl?
Very popular for weddings.
nailiteinc.com has them too.

hth's

Must get myself some of those

Latest posts

Back