pedicure 'bowl' where can i get one

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen a similar thing in Matalan but a bit too flat ie by the time you have the water in there....the 'dunk' the feet you'd be splilling out the sides!!!!

KEEP LOOKING GUYS & GALS !!!

Amb x

Hiya I too wanted something similar so off I went to Ikea, I got a large glass bowl (looks like the fancy spa ones) for £9 it is called a Blanda Bowl I also got an Aluminum plate to sit it on for ease of lifting at the end this was called Stenso dish cost £4 the bowl was in the kitchen section, the dish was in the garden dried flowers section. I also got little blue and green glass nuggets to decorate the plate (eejit I know) It is big enough for a ladies size 5/6/7 feet to go in together I don't know how comfortable it is yet Will do a review after a few models have tried it.

I really wanted something like this in order that clients /models can see that it is sterile and clean after every use as I really feel iffy about my foot spa, although my clients trust me I just dont feel it is spotlessly clean.

HTH

good old ikea i need to go there for some other bits will have alook

Latest posts

Back