pedicure 'bowl' where can i get one

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Hi all

i do pedicures/gel on toes.

i currenly soak in my footspa (lovely thing from argos)

But ...i would really like something unusual to use instead.

I suppose the best way to descibe it would be contempory...something i can put some nice smooth stones in the bottom...oils etc...pot or similar....browny in colour.

I have seen some feet soaking in one in an mag somewhere ...just cant find it
any idea's????

DOnt say Marks and Sparks salad bowl !!! he he he

Ambx

Ooooooooo fab Amb just what ive been looking for .... im after one like the mags - creative advert - i rang them actually - i think it was the people that did the shoots !! i totally get what you mean though i keep seeing that advert everywhere - do let me know if you find anything / likewise

kx

MINKUS said:
Hi all

i do pedicures/gel on toes.

i currenly soak in my footspa (lovely thing from argos)

But ...i would really like something unusual to use instead.

I suppose the best way to descibe it would be contempory...something i can put some nice smooth stones in the bottom...oils etc...pot or similar....browny in colour.

I have seen some feet soaking in one in an mag somewhere ...just cant find it
any idea's????

DOnt say Marks and Sparks salad bowl !!! he he he

Ambx

Yeah, I've been looking too. I've seen a couple of nice ones but they've been really expensive (from abroad). Also, it has to be easy to carry back and forth with water in.

Let us know if you find something. x

HI THERE, MIGHT NOT BE WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR BUT SALLYS DO A PEDI-BATH. ITS INFLATABLE AND A LILAC COLOUR, AND ONLY COST €3 /€4...

Thanks Dianne, im really looking for something quite earthy, basic looking sort of terracotta pot like but not if you get my meaning ?!! lol

thanks for thinking of us though

kx
stars r me said:
HI THERE, MIGHT NOT BE WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR BUT SALLYS DO A PEDI-BATH. ITS INFLATABLE AND A LILAC COLOUR, AND ONLY COST €3 /€4...

Karren said:
Thanks Dianne, im really looking for something quite earthy, basic looking sort of terracotta pot like but not if you get my meaning ?!! lol

thanks for thinking of us though

kx

earthy....

now that was the word i was thinking of .........ooh ok so we have order's 3 so far.....perhaps we can get a discount ....if we can find the little blighters !!!!!

Amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have you tried Ikea, they do loads of great 'earthy' stuff

If anyone finds something suitable, let me know! I intend to start pedicures soon but wanted something nicer than a normal footspa to stand out.

ok thats 4.................we need a discount!!!!!!!!!!

Will try IKEA good idea!

If Ikea's got them do I get a prize? :D

YES................A FREE PAIR OF STINKY FEET TO PUT IN THE BOWL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

AMBXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks mate, something nice to think about before I fall asleep PMSL :Scared:

Lmao..........nightynight !!!!!!!!!!!!

Amb Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

don't laugh, but have you tried the likes of B&Q, Homebase, Focus gardening sections? the B&Q near us have some fab terracotta-type planting bowl and also fountain dishes that are simply gorgeous and may be what you are looking for.

Ok Geeks. Yes, I know we're all really getting excited about our new pedi bowls.

I've already got a picture of mine...........pebbles in the bottom...........petals floating on the top......................meditation music in the background and a real live buddhist monk sitting beside me chanting, just so he can pass the foot file.

But how are we going to carry it back and forth to the sink? So it needs handles yeah? And how are we going to keep the water hot for 45mins?

Oh sod it! I'm off to Asda to buy a washing up bowl...............I'll have to make do LOL. :wink2:

Kimmi you have NO imagination - you get your little Buddhist monk to carry it for you, and then he can blow on the water to keep it warm.

I've been thinking about doing something like this for ages, but Kelly does the Pedis and she is so clumsy so terracotta is maybe not such a good idea. I was wondering about a perspex bowl from a kitchen shop if I can get one big enough, it won't be as heavy as terracotta either. To minimise spillage you could have a big jug and pour the water into the bowl and get your monk to remove it. Anyone know where I can find a Buddhist monk going cheap?... and don't say Ikea cos I know they don't sell them!

Kimmi & Sassy PMSL you are on form this morning x

What a lovely idea Di! They'd be a bit on the heavy side though, wont you think?

ADiva1 said:
What a lovely idea Di! They'd be a bit on the heavy side though, wont you think?

not really, depends on how big u get it!!! am going to b&q on thursday, so 'ill have a good look and let u know!! might also have a dig around in the argos catalogue.... u'd be surprised what turns up in those pages!!

Latest posts

Back