Pedicure Bowl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deb

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Can anyone recommend a pedicure bowl? I currently use a foot spa, but heavy and ugly looking - other than the washing up bowls we used to use at college can anyone advise me of something else to use? It needs to be fairly light and looks good

thanks xx

I use the Footsie Bath. LOve it.

Hi, Beauty Express do an Inflatable Pedi Bath for £4.99 + VAT which looks quite cute. They also do the Pedicure Bowl with disposable liners. HTH's x

Hi, Beauty Express do an Inflatable Pedi Bath for £4.99 + VAT which looks quite cute. They also do the Pedicure Bowl with disposable liners. HTH's x

Is this hard to empty as I can't imagine picking it up with water in it if it is inflatable?

I've just bought a 'garden bucket'!
Homebase for £3.99. It's great as they have list of colours to choose from and it's flexible with handles.
I think it's called a trug.
You can carry lots of stuff in it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[email protected]

Salonserve have different coloured bowls and they come with disposable liners too.

If you want something quite stylish then I would have a look on pinks boutique they do lovely wooden bowls and they supply salons direct :)

I use a coloured plastic bowl with patterns on the bottom... its sort of a translucent pink and very pretty :) Just found it in a regular London market.x

I use a Footsie Bath by Beverley Hills it vibrates and keeps the water warm so you can put the foot back in to rinse off scrub or mask without the client feeling uncomfortable. It also has disposable liners so you don't have the problem of sanitising. I just love it! Oh and it is very lightweight .

I use a Footsie Bath by Beverley Hills it vibrates and keeps the water warm so you can put the foot back in to rinse off scrub or mask without the client feeling uncomfortable. It also has disposable liners so you don't have the problem of sanitising. I just love it! Oh and it is very lightweight .
Same here and the clients love the disposable liners, that does more to reasure them of my hygine standards then anything else I do.

Bril - thanks for the ideas will def start to look around

Have a good weekend folks xxx

Love my footsie bath I have it in black it still vibrates and also keeps the water HOT. It is great not having to steralise it between clients just throw the liner away and pop your new one in and your off again!:lol:
So Light too

I actually have 2 inflatable ones lol.. i got them from kleeneze and they are brill, they are not as flimsy as you think and are ok with washing then drying and then sanitising.. they are comfy on the feet too. xx

Latest posts

Back