Pedicure Bowls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aquarius Beauty

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

Wondering if anyone knows of a good supplier for Pedicure Foot Bowls, I am after a non electric one! I had a really nice one but I smashed it :cry: - I purchased it a while back from Habitat but they don't stock them anymore, I've looked around the high street but they don't seem to be deep enough. I have looked at a few suppliers and they are asking around £200 for one....wow I need something cheaper than that!
Any help would be gratefully received.

Lorraine

I got the spa ritual newsletter this morning, and they have a beautiful treated wooden one for £50 ish. Also Pinks boutique do lovely pedi bowls. hth x

Yes I really like pinks one but it's out of stock :cry: I've emailed to ask when they expect them in - so hopefully it'll be sooner rather than later.

Has the spa ritual newsletter got a email address or web site I could have a look at?

Cheers Lorraine

spa ritual is distributed by nsi, their number is 0808 2020855 xx

got mine from here
http://www.ytsara.com/index.aspm
for £45.

if you look on my website you can see it, look in alternatives and scroll down to ayurvedic foot ritual.

Thanks I trained with ytsara so i'll give them a call as I can't find it predicure bowls on there web site. Thanks Lorraine

I have a beautiful, quite light-weight, bowl from TKMax. All my clients comment on it and it is so easy to sanitise too.

Just in the home section?

Thanks I trained with ytsara so i'll give them a call as I can't find it predicure bowls on there web site. Thanks Lorraine
you won't see them for sale on their site, but if you ring them directly they will sell you one.

Have seen similar ones in TkMaxx but not as professional looking as this one.

Thanks I'm gonna call them :)

Hi If you are going to Beauty UK they have then there. I got one today for £45.

Hiya No I'm not going up....which company did you get yours from? Thanks in Advance :rolleyes:

i got one yesterday from beauty uk too £45 from pinks boutique

Thanks Geeks purchased mine fro Ytsara today x

Latest posts

Back