Quantcast

permanent make-up=> which pmu device is the best on the market?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Mieke

Reaction score
Hi,

I am planning on starting with pmu next year and i have done lots of research but i feel that it doesn,t give me any insight in which equipment is the best.
They obviously all say that their pmu equipment is the best but i would like to purchase the best performing all-around pmu machine.

I thought that i could best ask everybody that has had experience with pmu.
In this way it would be easier to determin with who i would take my training aswell.

I am looking for one that is computer programmed and that has a safety handpiece on which i can put a large different variety of needles from 1 point to large 9 flat magnum needles for tattoos.

Everybodys opinion is more then welcome * even additional info that i haven,t mentioned here *
+ tell me why you think it is the best according to you and what i have to look out for.

There are so many that teach pmu now that i want to be carefull to which company i hand out this big amount of money so that i can feel safe that i get quality in return.

Thx :hug:

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
The Precision Plus is the best in my opinion. You can PM me if you'd like more info. xxx

Latest posts