Permanent purple please??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leahslips

Reaction score
Permanent Purple please?? - Today, 08:14 AM

Hi I have a client who wants 'jessie j' purple hair. She is about a base 6 naturally. I am going to pre-lighten before colouring with a purple but all the purples I know of are either too dark a base and don't show or are semi-permenant. I know the colour will hold better after pre-lightening but don't really want it to fade to a wishy washy colour! Can anyone suggest a permenant vibrant purple plz??
Attached Thumbnails

Wow, Really?! Sounds good. Haven't heard of that but am willing to try it!

wella koleston 55/66 with blue mix tone. sometimes semis last longer though on bleached hair... directions plum is a good one, if u apply a few times the colour builds up and you can leave it longer than just a few weeks before applying. Permanent purple will fade orangey red and semis will fade lilac, but they will all fade! in my experience directions plum lasted a lot longer than koleston.

Id go for a semi directions aswell! why do u want permanent? is there grey to cover? x

Hi, Yes there is grey to cover. Have tried the Koleston already and it didn't show up enough for her. I have Rusk Purple Passion, which i have in my own blonde hair but only used it recently so not sure how it will fade. Have been reccomended Directions before, but the Cromatics one above sounds good if no pre-lightening needed..............:confused:

Ive never heard of it, check if u can use it for global app first! x
Hi, Yes there is grey to cover. Have tried the Koleston already and it didn't show up enough for her. I have Rusk Purple Passion, which i have in my own blonde hair but only used it recently so not sure how it will fade. Have been reccomended Directions before, but the Cromatics one above sounds good if no pre-lightening needed..............:confused:

Goldwell ellumen v v.
Couldn't see the Jessie j picture but it's a lovely purple after pre lightening.

X

You could add more mixtone in with the koleston one if you mean it wasn't vibrant enough :) xx

Latest posts

Back