Perron Rigot Digital Waxer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandydee

Reaction score
Can anyone help regarding the best working temperature for PR Euroblonde & also Cristal Ocean on a PR Digital wax pot?
I have tried to find out via the search option on here but to no avail. Many thanks :) x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Euro blonde I heat to 62• on a hive digital heater, not sure if it's correct but works well for me. Might up or down a degree depending on weather.
I use berodin aquamarine which might be the same as crystal ocean if it's a strip wax, which I set at 80.

Euroblonde 57

Cristan Ocean 67 to 69

Many thanks for your replies. As you can tell I am a newbie to digital heaters. x :)

80 sounds way to hot! Are you sure? That would be hella painful????

I've got the perron heaters
Euroblonde is on 63 currently
& ocean I used to have on 71 but I don't use that one anymore really.

These heaters take ages to heat up with full pots, I mean hours!
Using the fast heat setting it takes about half an hour (you don't need to leave it on fast heat this long if it's not a full pot) then it takes a good 45mins to go back down to the right temp.
It can vary by a couple of degrees with the room temperature I've bring told but not had to adjust mind yet but see what works for you around those numbers. I'd previously had my euroblonde on lower & switching up after advised temp from someone else who has used these heaters made the world of difference.
Hth

Can anyone help regarding the best working temperature for PR Euroblonde & also Cristal Ocean on a PR Digital wax pot?
I have tried to find out via the search option on here but to no avail. Many thanks :) x

Sandydee

In the Perron Rigot digital heaters when I use them for the discovery workshops or for my clients I use them at these temperatures:

Euroblonde 64
Homme 62

Anything lower and the waxes won't melt enough to work with.

Strip waxes 68/69

Hope that helps

Jack

Last edited:
Jack what temp do you have the orange blossom spa strip wax?

Great, thanks guys :D

I use green tea rather than the OB but it's the same consistency. I generally use these about 69 in the PR digital.

Give that a try and just temp check first. Room temp etc all contribute to the temperature so they may vary a few degrees here and there...

HTH jack

Latest posts

Back