Perron Rigot wax too hot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a regular wax pot with numbers 1-6 setting. Does anyone know what he setting would be for perron rigot euroblonde. I'm about to start using it in the salon and don't want it too hot after reading this thread. Tia

I have a regular wax pot with numbers 1-6 setting. Does anyone know what he setting would be for perron rigot euroblonde. I'm about to start using it in the salon and don't want it too hot after reading this thread. Tia

All of these type of wax heaters vary so much with their temperature control. I think it's best to turn the heater up to begin with to get the wax melted then turn it down and have a play with the temperatures. Perhaps try it at around '2/3' and test it on yourself. With a hive analogue the range is the same and it usually works best at around 2.75...

Hth

I have 5 or six bags of Homme and also Intimate 4 if anyone would like it - I would like to recoup the costs of it, as I changed brands from Perron Rigot to Outback Organics.

If anyone would like th Perron Rigot waxes I have left, then drop me a line and I'll get it sorted

Cheers
Terry

I have 5 or six bags of Homme and also Intimate 4 if anyone would like it - I would like to recoup the costs of it, as I changed brands from Perron Rigot to Outback Organics.

If anyone would like th Perron Rigot waxes I have left, then drop me a line and I'll get it sorted

Cheers
Terry
How many intimate 4 do u have?

Latest posts

Back