Perron Rigot intimate wax, needed ASAP!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginahhrose

Reaction score
Anyone know we're I can buy online and get delivered tomorow?!?!? I ordered from beauty express start of the week, got my delivery yesterday to be told it's out of stock and can take another week?!

Or preferably, we're I can buy it to be delivered start of next week? Got a client in for a Hollywood tomorow Nd panicking I won't have enough wax!

I think the only other place you can get it is direct Hair-removal wax and beauty care - Perron Rigot

You don't know any other therapists close by who could lend you a bag?

Homme is similar to Euroblonde if that's the one you use.

You can buy a bag off me. I live near junction 13 of the m25 if you live anywhere near me?x

We can offer next day delivery but it's best to contact our Customer Services team on 020 7512 0872 to clarify delivery times, etc. Alternatively you can email us on [email protected]

Hope this helps!

If you can get near a wholesalers just buy a bag of film wax salon system or hive,its not as good but its definately a good substitute in an emergency.we have used it with no real problems.

Oh and we just mixed it in with our Perron... Needs must :)

Thanks, only just had time to look at this, not stopped all day! Had my mum on it and she's ordered some direct, hopefully here soon! Didn't think I could risk buying a cheaper one but I'll remember if ime every desperate again! Thanks xx

Homme is similar to Euroblonde if that's the one you use.
Sorry to contradict you MW but Homme isn't similar to Euroblonde although all of the Perron Rigot hot waxes are applied in the same way, it's a different consistency to EB.

I ordered a big order of PR wax 3 weeks ago from BE, got a tiny box with just 1 Crystal Ocean when I ordered 4. The delivery note said the 4 tins had been dispatched so I have rang many many times to be told they're on their way, it's out of stock and will take another 3 weeks and today was told that I must have received the 4 tins! I'm running out of wax now and to be told to wait another 3 weeks is crazy! 6 weeks in total for a delivery!!!

I ordered a big order of PR wax 3 weeks ago from BE, got a tiny box with just 1 Crystal Ocean when I ordered 4. The delivery note said the 4 tins had been dispatched so I have rang many many times to be told they're on their way, it's out of stock and will take another 3 weeks and today was told that I must have received the 4 tins! I'm running out of wax now and to be told to wait another 3 weeks is crazy! 6 weeks in total for a delivery!!!

ahh that's stressful!!

I have to order from cleo enterprises but do a bulk order as terrified of running out

I have an alternative wax as a back up plan but its not as amazing as euroblonde

That's odd! Call Thalgo as they own Perron Rigot and they'll do fast delivery and are really personable and helpful. 0207 512 0872

Thank you ladies!

I love BE but I'm not happy with them right now! There's worst things in the world to complain about I know but I'm still gonna complain!

Latest posts

Back