Perron Rigot strip wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachg

Reaction score
Hi geeks im looking into getting some new strip wax, heard very good things about perron rigot but theres a few to choose from! Which do you all recommend and will the pots just fit in a regular heater? Thanku! X

Cristal ocean has super grip and spreads on very thin so great value.
However, I find it too sticky and have recently switched to nacree Blanche which is a cream wax, it does apply a little thicker, but performance is still outstanding, and its very gentle on the skin.

I only use strip wax for legs, arms and chests, and some brows, so a pot does last me a good couple of weeks. They just got straight into the heater x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

There are a few strip waxes from Perron Rigot.

Cristal Ocean is a fluid hypoallergenic strip wax and the most popular strip wax that they sell. It applies much thinner than most waxes so it's very economical.

Like prof beauty I'm a fan of the cream waxes and the Destination Spa range is very popular which are aromatherapy based waxes.

I use green tea at the moment and it works really well for male waxing but before that I always used the nacre Blanche as well.

All the PR waxes come in an 800g tin so they will fit all 1000cc wax heaters.

HTH jack

I only use Cristal Ocean and I don't have a problem with it being sticky unless it's too thick. It's very economical as you scrape it onto the skin. I like it because it's hypo-allergenic.

All of their waxes are lovely so you're spoilt for choice.

Thanks for the replies... I'm the most indecisive person ever!!

Hi,
I have tried the Nacree blanche too which I loved, and then the Crystal Ocean which is very light and quite good but can get quite runny when too hot. Clients have said ''it doesn't hurt are you sure the hair is coming out!'' to which I show them the strip :). However a point to note, the Nacree blanche and some of the others have sweet almond oil so if someone has a nut allergy you may need to use hypoallergenic wax - Crystal Ocean. I would recommend getting a tin of each and see which one you personally prefer.

Has anyone tried the orange blossom? X

Hi,
However a point to note, the Nacree blanche and some of the others have sweet almond oil so if someone has a nut allergy you may need to use hypoallergenic wax - Crystal Ocean.
Good point!

I've got a HIVE 1000cc - could I put the 800gr strip wax pot straight into the heater or do I need to decant it?

I've got a HIVE 1000cc - could I put the 800gr strip wax pot straight into the heater or do I need to decant it?

Either. I bought a scraper bar that clips onto the tin so I still had the option of using one.

Ch-ela

Actually the wax tin will fit inside the bucket, just take the bar out at one side, pop the tin inside the bucket and then pop the scraper bar back in place so you can use the scraper on the bucket rather than having to use the attachment.

Jack

Ch-ela

Actually the wax tin will fit inside the bucket, just take the bar out at one side, pop the tin inside the bucket and then pop the scraper bar back in place so you can use the scraper on the bucket rather than having to use the attachment.

Jack

I cant find it! Lol!

I figured that if I put the tin into the bucket, I would have to have the temp even higher. Doesn't it create another barrier to the heat? I'm struggling with the temp anyway as my room is really cold.

It's the bar at the top of the bucket- the end will lift out of the hole so you can swing it round to allow you to pop the tin inside the bucket and then swing it back across and pop it back into the hole. If that makes sense! Lol..

Yes it means putting your temp up slightly to get the correct consistency/ temperature.

It's the bar at the top of the bucket- the end will lift out of the hole so you can swing it round to allow you to pop the tin inside the bucket and then swing it back across and pop it back into the hole. If that makes sense! Lol..

Yes it means putting your temp up slightly to get the correct consistency/ temperature.

Lol! I meant that I took it out when I put the wax pot away and now I cannot find where I put it. It's in a drawer somewhere.

I know this is an old post but had to share... I have just bought my first tin of Crystal Ocean which I used on a client this evening. This lady always books a week or so before the hairs are really the right length. Grrrr.... But .. This wax is AMAZING! not only applies beautifully but got every single little stubbly short hair! I am just in love with it! Feel a bit silly for persevering with inferior waxes all these years....

Might have to look up a Kim Lawless course or two now I have the waxing bug back!

Latest posts

Back