Perron Rigot teething problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much for that Kim! My application compared to yours looked like warm wax, practically transparent and ultra thin! It's encouraged me to try again with a healthier amount of wax! :) x
To be honest, I use a little more wax on dem0's so that people can see, but yes, it can't be too thin or it will snap. To get an edge, just dab the end with your spatula as I showed. Hope it helps. x

What a great video :)
It has really helped me with application of euroblonde as at college we used a rubbish hotwax and had to do the figure of eight way.

I like the look of your wooden spatulas as angled? Where do you purchase them from?

Thanks again Kim for fab video :D x

I like the look of your wooden spatulas as angled? Where do you purchase them from?
It looks to me like a normal spatula that has been split in half down the middle lengthways.

My supplier has those exact spatulas. I'm in Canada though, so that's not much of a help ;)

Yep, it's a normal spatula split length ways. I keep things simple.

Great video Kim and great to hear your voice again as I was at one of your intimate waxing courses in Edinburgh in 2010. You make me laugh with your little sayings!

I've had a few years break from Beauty and it's a thought to get back into intimate waxing. Maybe I should get refresher training?

Great video Kim and great to hear your voice again as I was at one of your intimate waxing courses in Edinburgh in 2010. You make me laugh with your little sayings!

I've had a few years break from Beauty and it's a thought to get back into intimate waxing. Maybe I should get refresher training?
Hi doll! Read your step by step guide again and see if it comes flooding back to you. If not, PM for dates as I'm teaching in Edinburgh in October. You can also tell me your name:) X

Hi doll! Read your step by step guide again and see if it comes flooding back to you. If not, PM for dates as I'm teaching in Edinburgh in October. You can also tell me your name:) X

Will do!

Latest posts

Back